Jungle Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TEEMO MID PLS

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2011

I find the character concept interesting. I know a lot of you look down on stuff until a 2200+ elo player does it but let's look at some good qualities of this.

1. He can jungle pretty well. I generally just do armor runes/armor pen/attack speed/whatever blues. I can do straight blue and finish red with cloth armor+5 pot standard. I'm guessing someone could probably optimize this to allow small golems with some alterations to runes/build.

2. He can gank pretty fast. (even level 2) I'd say this is the biggest benefit to any ganking jungler is having a stun. His stun doesn't even have a skillshot.

3. I tend to build wriggles to whatever. I have my own build style for junglers but I think he could be very similar to olaf in the sense that most people build Pantheon tanky style.

4. He has a global ult from the jungle. This is great. You can really impact a lot of different places..reminding me of pre-pre-pre-pre-prenerf shen jungling. Nothing quite like leaping from the jungle.

Give it a shot.

ThorTwentyFour

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-15-2011

Do you start with spear or HSS?

Nuhliepoo

07-15-2011

I think he'd be counterjungled quite easily

TEEMO MID PLS

07-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuhliepoo View Post
I think he'd be counterjungled quite easily
Hmm maybe. He does have that stun so it'd be risky to encounter him in the enemy jungle. With red +stun, its hard to get away from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorTwentyFour View Post

I start with spear. HSS seems way too expensive on mana and really not great damage with cloth armor.

Mr Mozzie

07-15-2011

you start Spear.

he also forgot Masteries. (21-0-9 works well)

but this is honestly easy to do with Path. if you wanted to early gank at level 2 get W 2nd.

DarkShaella

07-15-2011

runes/masteries, you have my attention sir

TheRealCheesy

07-15-2011

Whats the point of wasting Pantheons amazing early game lane domination for a jungler that isn't that fast and a .7 second stun is hardly a stun.

Skyelar

07-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThorTwentyFour View Post
You really don't use HSS on jungle creeps until mid game since it does poor damage and costs a buttload of mana. Spear all the way.

I've tried it and the problem is that he can't sustain a jungle route nearly as well as other champs or as quickly.

DarkShaella

07-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealCheesy View Post
Whats the point of wasting Pantheons amazing early game lane domination for a jungler that isn't that fast and a .7 second stun is hardly a stun.
see

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDeadGrandma View Post
But but META! omg, its not VIABLE

META META META META META.

Look at me, I'm the general forums. Looks like we'll have to wait until they EU make x work while we still refuse to do any kind of duo lane other than support/ranged AD.

TheRealCheesy

07-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShaella View Post
see
That didn't answer my question. It would be like jungling with Garen, sure you could do it, but why waste his laning power.