Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Locodoco's guide to Tristana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seajaydub

01-15-2011

Quote:
HonorRoKoKo:
Dorans Blade
What??
????
PROFIT!!

Really? You really needed to Necro this? It's almost a year old and you necro'd it just to post a stupid meme and not contribute to the discussion? Wow.

Siblics

01-21-2011

Quote:
Sheshi:
How is it a proven fact that Pink Trist reduces damage output by 5%.
-1 for not proving said statement.

**** you dumb

Gunflame

01-21-2011

why necroing an 8 month old guide?

Dark Lord Destu

01-21-2011

Quote:
StrategyFail:
Use W to chase, escape only, and use it as a mini nuke in 1 v 1s, but it's better to save it for chasing or escaping, the damage is just a plus.

I'm having trouble with the item build too, after I get my doran's blade, boots2, and infinity's edge I don't know what to get...I usually stack 2-3 avarice blades so I crit as much as possible (with a random vamp septre in between when I have spare gold), then I grab myself a ghostblade or black cleaver and end up with starks or bloodthirster.

After IE You get Phantom Dancers increaded crit attack speed and movement. I then get an emblem of valor. After that Blodthirster. Turn Emblem into Starks and add defense if needed or another PD or BT

FckMan

Recruiter

01-21-2011

rofl locodoco is here? i watched a stream of him almost dying. you guys shouldve seen it, his hands comes together to his chest and backs away in reaction to almost dying. what a girl.

had to put his **** on mute and eventually exited, his body language and behavior shows whackness. no thanks.

Broda

01-23-2011

Quote:
FckMan:
rofl locodoco is here? i watched a stream of him almost dying. you guys shouldve seen it, his hands comes together to his chest and backs away in reaction to almost dying. what a girl.

had to put his **** on mute and eventually exited, his body language and behavior shows whackness. no thanks.

i have to agree here, his reactions and talk are quite girly. He does play some high ELO but.. so sensitive rofl

Doriantv

01-23-2011

+1.

Locodoco is a pro Tristana, though this guide is disappointing. Just watch him play instead.

Piedude1

Recruiter

03-28-2011

Locodoco is the best Tristana ever

JasmineChen

04-01-2011

Quote:
Gunflame:
why necroing an 8 month old guide?

Link us to a better one, good sir.