[Suggestions] Top 10 Requests

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

will825x

Member

05-03-2010

bumpity, bump, bump, bump.

Also, I'd like to see the ability to surrender before 25min if you have a leaver (with pro-rated IP e.g. you surrender at 10 min you get 10/25 of the IP you'd normally get)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lucky Curse

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

05-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by will825x View Post
bumpity, bump, bump, bump.

Also, I'd like to see the ability to surrender before 25min if you have a leaver (with pro-rated IP e.g. you surrender at 10 min you get 10/25 of the IP you'd normally get)
That would piss a lot of people off, I think the 25 min mark is fine.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

gluecks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

05-04-2010

bump...+10


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

will825x

Member

05-04-2010

Why do you think that would piss people off? The leavers team gets no benefit and the other team gets the same exp they were going to get but a little faster... why would anyone be upset?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PieRuler

Senior Member

05-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by will825x View Post
Why do you think that would piss people off? The leavers team gets no benefit and the other team gets the same exp they were going to get but a little faster... why would anyone be upset?
The game is about having fun and the less kills a team has the less ip it gains.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enzo Matríx

Member

05-06-2010

@PieRuler

Agreed, plu alot of people tend to forget that sometimes with good team work and strategy 4vs5 doesnt automatically mean a loss. Granted thats means working together better lol. It can happen i've seen it on my team and on the other team aswell. People might take advantage of the 10min too calling a vote everytime they can..quite annonying when your in mid battle.

As for the suggestions to the additions of the posts AWESOME! I wish they would get all added. Especially the profile specific masteries/runes and custom items page display!!

That would make things SOOOOO much better.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMotherGoose

Senior Member

05-06-2010

Something else that people forget is that being one man down from the start of the game can already give you a HUGE advantage. Why? Because two people solo lane. This means a lot of XP, you have to play it cautious for the first 7 min or so, but then you just start running around and ganking and get getting fed. Another great strat if someone's AFK, is to have the most viable person jungle so you all level really fast and then all start ganking like mad! I've won a lot of games where we had an AFK'er in base because we became a higher level faster. The only issue is that if that AFK comes back, they CANNOT leave the base, otherwise they'll feed and undo all your hard work.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Critikill

Senior Member

05-06-2010

I would like something like a Concede button in Heroes of Newerth, not like the Surrender button, but something where you can continue playing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PieRuler

Senior Member

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMotherGoose View Post
Something else that people forget is that being one man down from the start of the game can already give you a HUGE advantage. Why? Because two people solo lane. This means a lot of XP, you have to play it cautious for the first 7 min or so, but then you just start running around and ganking and get getting fed. Another great strat if someone's AFK, is to have the most viable person jungle so you all level really fast and then all start ganking like mad! I've won a lot of games where we had an AFK'er in base because we became a higher level faster. The only issue is that if that AFK comes back, they CANNOT leave the base, otherwise they'll feed and undo all your hard work.
Ooohh nice idea, never thought of having 3 solo lanes. It's quite good, first you could take down mid, and then after that (The team with the first turret down usually loses) just push push push and gank, DONE the game is won.
Anyways it seems I never commented on the OP, why isn't this stickied? The post has really good ideas and it will stop people from spamming the whole page with the same idea because they can't bother to read.
BTW I liked all of the ideas, specially the first one, I frkn hate trying to find all of the items I need x( A waste of time it is!

ps. I've seen you a lot around this part of the forums lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheMotherGoose

Senior Member

05-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PieRuler View Post
ps. I've seen you a lot around this part of the forums lol
Lol the HUD is the home of the Goose, I don't usually hang out in any other part of the forum, I had a love for the WoW UI and modding and I'm hoping to try and do the same thing with LoL. Hud modding riot? Please?


12345678 ... 14