can you make a male baby sitter pay child support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pumpkinzz

07-14-2011

I'm a single mom going to college with my sister. A couple weeks ago, I asked my neighbor, a nice guy, if he could watch the kids for two hours while I went to class and my sister wasn't home, and he agreed. If he babysits and doesn't accept pay, can I sue him for child support because he took on a fatherly role?? I'm sure I can convince a court that he accepted a fatherly role, which is how who owes child support is determined in my state...

Edit: The real dad died in a car accident almost seven years ago...

ZetaVoid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2011

You have at least 2 kids, the second being at least 6, makes the first at least 7. Why you need babysitter?

gzboli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2011

Don't talk to trolls, it's unhealthy.

Lance Eliot

07-14-2011

That's horrible. o_o,

Elite Midget

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZetaVoid View Post
You have at least 2 kids, the second being at least 6, makes the first at least 7. Why you need babysitter?
Because a 6 and 7 year old can light the house on fire and can't really fight off an invader.

OMGNINJA

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkinzz View Post
I'm a single mom going to college with my sister. A couple weeks ago, I asked my neighbor, a nice guy, if he could watch the kids for two hours while I went to class and my sister wasn't home, and he agreed. If he babysits and doesn't accept pay, can I sue him for child support because he took on a fatherly role?? I'm sure I can convince a court that he accepted a fatherly role, which is how who owes child support is determined in my state...

wtf are you doing here? there are no computers between the kitchen and the bedroom!

ZetaVoid

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elite Midget View Post
Because a 6 and 7 year old can light the house on fire and can't really fight off an invader.
How often do kids actually light the house on fire? Not very.
If there was an invader, the mother probably wouldn't be able to fight them off either. That's what the phones are for, call the polease and hide in a cubby.

Could something bad happen? Yes.
However, the odds of something bad happening are still very low.
It's not like the kids are babbling toddlers though.

sammich kek

07-14-2011

OP's thought process
[turley]AaEmCFiNqP0[/turley]

Zenbear

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkinzz View Post

No sorry. He has to be a legal parent so in other words he has to sign a legal document.

Amberleh

07-14-2011

Woman you are a *****, plain and simple. I hope you are a troll, because if not you are one awful human being and you need to find your moral code again.