The sheer audacity of Riot has finally broken my spirit and faith in their abilities.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scosci

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bainemo View Post
Holy **** man, you're going to to cause a worldwide flood with that many tears

Here, have a tickle me elmo and forget about your extraordinarily minor problems
Oh yet another individual of this community that is absolutely oblivious to the inner workings of human emotion. My eyes are dry with rage, my friend. Problems are always subjective from person to person. Some people think getting a bad score on a test is the end of all mankind, and I just scoff at them. You may have an equally trivial problem with your life that would cause many to laugh.

We don't all need to be dying of poverty in the midst of governmental genocide in order to express grievances for something we've put a good amount of dedication and time into.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irongrinder View Post
You do know that the DotA 2 website you've posted is a fan-based and fan-created site...right?

Also, I don't appreciate being called a part of a "sheep herd." I did read over your post.
If you read it and have an opinion, great stuff. You can consider yourself not included in the sheep herd. Feel free to discuss any agreement or disagreements that you have. That little addendum was made for the people who would just mindlessly down vote because they saw a chunk of text bigger than their hand, and would then just put "TL;DR" as their excuse.

Yes, the site is fan-based, but Valve had made an announcement prior that they would be showing their faces at that convention for a DotA 2 demonstration. The site just has a handy timer on it.

heroyisunshin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-08-2011

good read

I wouldn't necessarily say they are a evil company but they have been screwing up a lot. It would help if we knew how to actually communicate to them. They say they heard us about so and so needing a balance, but they go change stuff up that didn't need a fixing :/

Bainemo

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaross The Cruel View Post
Oh yet another individual of this community that is absolutely oblivious to the inner workings of human emotion. My eyes are dry with rage, my friend. Problems are always subjective from person to person. Some people think getting a bad score on a test is the end of all mankind, and I just scoff at them. You may have an equally trivial problem with your life that would cause many to laugh.

We don't all need to be dying of poverty in the midst of governmental genocide in order to express grievances for something we've put a good amount of dedication and time into.
oh god help me i can't swim in pure sadness glub glub tell my wife i love

Scosci

08-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bainemo View Post
oh god help me i can't swim in pure sadness glub glub tell my wife i love
Like I said. Positively oblivious. Perhaps you should watch some movies or go out in public to get a taste of what the spectrum of human emotion is, you sad sad robot.

HatLlama

08-09-2011

Giving it one last bump.

Rath11

08-10-2011

I will save you!

Genocide Messiah

08-10-2011

+1.

Read every single word and I 100% agree with everything. FU RIOT.

Rath11

08-10-2011

holy **** is this thread really dieing?

Scosci

08-10-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rath11 View Post
holy **** is this thread really dieing?
Not sure if you're in support of it going away, or if you're bumping it up to keep it afloat.

Regardless, it will probably die in the near future, as Riot decided to kick it into the "Off-Topic" corner instead of address the issue at hand.

Thanks for your bump though.

Rath11

08-10-2011

I'm in support. They kind of half-ass things when it comes to their game.