The sheer audacity of Riot has finally broken my spirit and faith in their abilities.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ipitydafool

09-20-2011

It's too bad how true the OP post is.

Bainemo

09-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaross The Cruel View Post
You "don't know"? Your entire posts and arguments against my post are all based on what you've gathered? Not even read, but gathered?

That's what I was talking about at the bottom of the page and in serveral other posts scattered around the forum. If you don't even take the time to pay respect to my argument and at least hear me out, I sure as hell won't listen to yours.
oh no

Matematyk

11-17-2011

Unnerf pantheon!!!

Najoran

12-06-2011

Jesus I didn't come here to read a novel. XD

srkfx

12-06-2011

Dominion has arrived.
Everything is fine now?

Yep,free bump ^^

Lance Eliot

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by srkfx View Post
Dominion has arrived.
Everything is fine ow?

Yep,free bump ^^
Congratulations. After 2 years, Riot cancelled a potentially amazing map to bring us an absolutely horrible gamemode that is a bad ripoff of WoW's Arathi Highlands AT BEST.

Certain other aspects of the OP were never even addressed. By far the best point he makes is the stagnation of the game, overpriced champions, and general lack of creativity or innovation on Riot's part.

srkfx

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyallEverard View Post
Congratulations. After 2 years, Riot cancelled a potentially amazing map to bring us an absolutely horrible gamemode that is a bad ripoff of WoW's Arathi Highlands AT BEST.

Certain other aspects of the OP were never even addressed. By far the best point he makes is the stagnation of the game, overpriced champions, and general lack of creativity or innovation on Riot's part.
Quote:
Sarcasm
1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remar
God,this ****head community cant tell difference between irony,trolling and stupidity.

Well,given layout of this forum,its actually unsurprising.

spartanrv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-06-2011

Very good arguments i agree but this was also a problem a year back. I wasnt playing a game for a year and came back only recently. Imagine how i felt after a YEAR and u see that nothing has changed even so called magma chamber which should have been released soon after they put out the news bout it. Now that a very long "soon" if u ask me.And now i saw some1 mentioning Demigod, demigod was very decent game which sadly didnt have alot of champions but even they had more maps. I just hope that ur post reach at liest 1 rioter.

Edit: This is what we should get: http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Magma_Chamber

Lance Eliot

12-06-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by srkfx View Post
God,this ****head community cant tell difference between irony,trolling and stupidity.

Well,given layout of this forum,its actually unsurprising.
Because tone can so be detected through text, right? Never assume anything, lest you make an ass out of u and me.

Legomasta

12-06-2011

I just wanted to be post # 1000.