Razer Twisted Treeline Tournament - Only 16 Teams Remain!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hexcaster

Recruiter

04-20-2010

how do you join the turentament answer soon

Be Nice Eric

04-20-2010

Sry, the turentament registrations closed last week. keep an eye for the next ones tho.

Fruitylexia

04-20-2010

do want 62k rp xD

Uchirai

Master Recruiter

04-20-2010

Best of luck to Romith!!! Go get 'em boy!

Sturge

04-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by liezryou View Post
I bet AON will be the winnars!!!!!!!1

I feel like, since this is the first "official" tournament, it's less about prizes and more about determining the premiere competitive team for LoL.
For some reason, i just can't come to grips that AON will win this whole thing, i mean we're gonna bump em out so how could they win?

And it is pretty much all about proving who the best 3's team is, the prizes are just a bonus.

GodLikeKiller

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-21-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weedfreak View Post
Me and my team are pretty ***** we play this game since beta and now what do we have from it O.o we are from EU AND CANT PLAY YOUR TOURNAMENTS but pay your Riotpoints is ok from EU ! THATS ****** we want to join the Tournament we ply this game sooo long dont **** around with us. What the Heck is wrong with riot ? Why good EU players cant join their ****ing Tournament ? Afraid of gettin raped from pros or what is the matter ?
+1 here :/

Azh321

04-21-2010

Riot, please correct my name, its Azh321, not Azh123. Im on the 16th team, WDIF.

Duke the Dutch

04-21-2010

yea they made it difficult for anyone with a life to play in this tournament

makin the sign up fCfS was the worst idea ever.... dont you understand that nerds played for days straight from announcement time -> sign up date?

why validate these nerds, when most of them dont even buy riot points? they play so much so that they get enough IP to buy everything they need...

people with lives who are likely more skilled then most of these nerds never got a chance, EU players included...

riot marketing team dropped the ball here, it is important for them to properly position their product and events surrounding the product in order to create a constant inflow of sales and not alienate the target demographic.

i guess it serves us right to trust americans to be fair...

Jiblet Hunter

04-21-2010

sourpuss ^^

Iplaytoph

04-21-2010

Go people who won xD gg