Suggestion! Potion Slot

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cow1453

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2010

I think that a potion slot should be added.

For instance in long games where you have gotten your six items and have no more room but need something like an oracle you wouldnt be able to get one but if you had a potion slot you would be able to get potions even with all 6 of your items.

Another example would be it you in the middle of a game making some item and you have no slots open for potions then with the potion slot you can still get potions

I think that there could be 2 slots just for potions and the potions stack like te normally would.

What do you guys think?

TheMotherGoose

04-20-2010

I think we have found a great idea here. While it doesn't often go so long that you need it, when it happens, you wish you had one, nothing is more irritating than having 600 extra gold with all item slots full (Sometimes just because you have a bunch of Pre-reqs). An excellent suggestion.

Mulletron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-26-2010

And here I was, thinking I was the only person who'd ever thought of this. Bump and +1.

Bleidorn

06-04-2010

Agreed , thought the same think , but not only a potion slot , i thought more like a consumable slot , for wards too.

Mishaim

06-04-2010

This is an Epic of an idea! I too have found myself in those off games where u could really use a nice potion buff but all slots are full =( +1 for great idea...

wibbb

06-05-2010

Imagine 6 items + all elixirs. You can't balance that so I disagree.

Juno Laserlove

06-05-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wibbb View Post
Imagine 6 items + all elixirs. You can't balance that so I disagree.
Actually, it's rather easy to balance. Simply give it a cooldown. You put an item in it; after it is gone, you have to wait 2-3 minutes to put something else in there. The CD wouldn't effect early game as you're more than likely not going to have all six filled soon, so they have the available slots.

mMe Precise

06-06-2010

Could be very useful and would def increase gameplay

Kraziez

09-17-2010

You can already buy elixirs when you have 6 items. They just simply get consumed automatically. For me, this is more about wards.

Pissfer

09-17-2010

Kraz... don't go around digging these up. Note that the last reply to this thread was in June (Before yours)