Best jungler/ganker?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Strinqs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2010

Fiddle IS a terrific jungler. I was level 10 or so, no runes or anything significant, and never had a hard time at creeps. Crowstorm is... well, crowstorm. Unfortunately, I've seen very few successful junglesticks ganks pre-6. As mentioned, Udyr is another great jungler, and doesn't rely on an ult to gank well.

Slightly related, I saw a mundo who took revive and teleport. Rolled with doran's shield and pot, jungled until he died, and then revived and ported into top lane with 1400 health and a level above anyone there because of revive mastery. He stayed in lane the rest of the game, but that was the most interesting way to "jungle" I've ever seen.

FuYA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-19-2010

Fiddle is probably the best.
Udyr Really good too.

But this is my take on this, I have run around with a bunch of champs seeing how well they jungle. And alot of characters are viable some need a little Life steal some just some red pots. But if you take a few practice games to see how well the champ goes you can figure it out. A few games ago i tried it with Jax and it worked out only problem is Jax has slow attacks at first. And it means you have to wait a bit to max out leapstrike which can be kinda bad. I managed to make it work with Ryze too but its slow cause you have to keep making mana trips. I have yet to try the Ninjas though.

So try whoever you think might have a chance and get good at it.

Reppuken

04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkOfPerk View Post
So early gane he should stay in the lane? Okay I get his late game role but would he make a good jungler and early-mid game ganker?
TBH I go Clarity Smite and lane extra hard, because his late game shines if he lanes well. I open with Mana Crystal and some health potions, with the intent of getting a catalyst and ultimately Rod of Ages. For boots I go mobility because Kassadin's playstyle demands high mobility. From there I would probably go Haunting Guise to Zhonyas, picking up some elixirs of brilliance when I've got the spare cash. His early-midgame ganking is good because of Riftwalk, but he's a poor choice for jungling due to his weak melee.

servedogg

04-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetear View Post
every tried jungle amumu? his tanking skills lets you jungle quite well actually
Many heroes can survive while jungling, but the best heroes are the ones that have attack speed or aoe skills along with survivability that allow them to do it efficiently. I could be wrong because I have never tried jungle Amumu, but I suspect he would fall behind in levels quickly.

H4MBURGERS

04-19-2010

Apparently Shen is a pretty good jungler, though I don't start until level 3 or 4 usually.

pozzum

04-19-2010

I've done jungle amumu before and it can work if you have good tanking runes, or if you have someone to help you get golem immediately. I was able to keep pace in level but not get ahead, however this was with almost nothing in my runebook so it'd be more viable if you plan to do it.

Peach Plum Pair

04-19-2010

Urfwick.

"Oh, here comes my friend the mana-OH GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

Or maybe itOHGODITSYI!

Carados

04-19-2010

Jungle Cho'Gath is the best.

GundamZphyr7

04-19-2010

Zilean.

Foshoyo

11-20-2010

The best is rammus, he clears the creep at the second fastest rate in the game, you clear the whole jungle and are lvl 4 ready to gank with half health, never having to go back in between