Lol-europe made account on wrong site

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Captainjerkface

04-19-2010

Hi there, I was wondering if it is any difference between legueoflegends.com and lol-europe.com, cant seem to log into the european page when i registered here. Will it make any difference? will i still be able to play with my european friends? If not is it a way to transfer me into the european server's instead?

Thanks for the help.

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

04-20-2010

These websites run two separate realms of the game. In order to play on the european servers, you will need to create an account on www.lol-europe.com and download the EU client.

Saiyablion

04-20-2010

Actually I was needing the same thing right now because as what I see now, I have just registered on the wrong site.
I just liked to say that this is pretty impractical. Other game makers I've tried do not have this issue with the servers.
Also it make one hell out confused if there really is two site here or not (at least for a newcomer), and when you go through the process, nothing tells that there is place for all EU people that might fit you better. I would say some improvements could be really made here. Also when both sites look pretty identical too it just won't make it easier.
Anyway, here the site accepted my registration, so I'm happy. Just I've only had to choose another username.