Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Crit Poppy or Armor Pen?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reaver Forte

04-19-2010

topic

GuyGin

04-19-2010

Mpen.

cycoconutz

04-19-2010

not crit that's for sure

AIM7Sparrow

04-19-2010

Poppy doesn't have any attack speed boosts, nor does she focus on auto-attacking as much as possible. Crit would be a bad choice. Poppy's purpose is to disrupt team formations and hit the most threatening characters with a massive Q whenever it's up. As to whether or not Mpen or ArPen is the correct choice I can't say for certain but I don't think you could go wrong with ArPen.

Azghyn Nite

Recruiter

04-19-2010

Here's a little tip. I bet you looked at leaguecraft and looked at teh Super Tsufirijun or w/e guide. Don't use that. It fails. It would be understandable if she had paragon give like masochism damage and she didnt do so much magic damage. The best bet is armorpen/magic pen and attackdamage/ability power

FeLpZ

Recruiter

04-19-2010

armor pen quints/reds. by the far THE most useful rune in the game.. you will use it on every non-magic/melee focused champ in the game.(most of poppys spells are magic based, but a decent chunk of damage dealt will come from autoattacking)