Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why are all Nid players ***holes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kings Knight

07-12-2011

Well you all know at least one. HotshotGG ring a bell?

bacongoose

07-12-2011

hotshotgg
/thread

Khitty

07-12-2011

I though Akali players were *******s

Demeater

07-12-2011

I've only played her once. I was pretty cordial that game, as I recall. Maybe it takes a few matches for the infection to set in.

Buisiness

07-12-2011

Quote:
Nekkuro:
Akali and Ezreal players are the same.

yep. something about a champion whos selection quote entails "showing true skill" brings out the ******s.

Sikkes

07-12-2011

LeBlanc can solo top fine.

Also on Nidalee, I often play Nidalee. People annoy the hell out of me. Stop telling me to group up in mid. I didn't bushwack and ward half the map for no reason. I'm going to splitpush, L2P.

raaaaaggge

bads downvoting:

Kengofu

07-12-2011

That's typically Warwick players for me. Those guys seem to be quite rude. D:

HyperMarth

07-12-2011

Quote:
Alphazonex:
Leblanc players are worse. God forbid if YOU want to be mid lane. THey'll throw a **** storm.

Well, i usually let people take mid if they really want it myself I don't mind a top lane 1v1 since i take teleport all the time. I do let Karthus, TF and Malz take mid over me though if we have two AP for some reason.

Also if Urgot is mid i let other people fight him.... that matchup sucks for almost anybody who isn't a sustain champion xD.

Sanctuss

07-12-2011

Quote:
ShadowTheTroll:
Instead of working as a team they typically run off and do whatever because"Seriously guys I know what I'm doing"

Ever heard of a split push? Nidalee is insanely good at it. Try it sometime.

Slice

Recruiter

07-12-2011

I barely met any Nid players, but I recall meeting one who talked trash to our team and she was barely even landing a spear.