Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why are all Nid players ***holes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kings Knight

07-12-2011

Seriously, Every time I see a nid player I just sigh and shake my head. Every single one of them is an arrogant ass. Moreover they really hate teams in general. They ***** when we are losing and they brag when we are winning. Instead of working as a team they typically run off and do whatever because"Seriously guys I know what I'm doing" They like to take mid from carries even when there is a solo lane available. I can't be the only one that's noticed this?

Edit: I apologize for saying all, that is too much of a blanket, but most of the nids I play with (including those on my friends list) are incredibly arrogant and ragey.

GivemeaHell

Recruiter

07-12-2011

I never met a Nidalee like that,nor am I one =/

Alphazonex

07-12-2011

Leblanc players are worse. God forbid if YOU want to be mid lane. THey'll throw a **** storm.

Dolces

07-12-2011

Pretty much all i see from them is chuck javelin, run away when someone gets close, come back and chuck more javelins. Never really see any arrogant Nid's.

Synxxx

07-12-2011

Funny, I see the same behavior from *EVERY* tanky dps.

Rynhardt

07-12-2011

They probably accidentally say that stuff when they're rolling their faces on the keyboard.

Bumhunt

07-12-2011

beep bop bippity bippity bop

Reiizm

07-12-2011

Akali and Ezreal players are the same.

Tsundere

07-12-2011

real

Swerto

07-12-2011

Quote:
Alphazonex:
Leblanc players are worse. God forbid if YOU want to be mid lane. THey'll throw a **** storm.

So take solo top, Leblanc is a brutally efficient mid-er.