League Judgment: Leona, The Radiant Dawn

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HammerT1ME

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hevictous View Post
Sadly, the stability they are waiting for is still out of reach. If you go read the EU patch thread they are having a bunch of server issues right now. Most sound like the exact same issues we had after they deployed our patch.

http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...318427&page=14
The EU servers are now up as of 4 hours ago. Leona could come today as this was the problem that was keeping her release from happening. Marty (red) says they are looking at hours until her release (although he didnt want to be quoted)

Woolfy

07-13-2011

I think everyone has forgotten this is a f2p game... Granted people can pay to buy skins or what ever but you don't have to. They are working as hard as they can and just be thankful they aren't putting a monthly fee on anything.

Zanathiel

Recruiter

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by HammerT1ME View Post
The EU servers are now up as of 4 hours ago. Leona could come today as this was the problem that was keeping her release from happening. Marty (red) says they are looking at hours until her release (although he didnt want to be quoted)
LOL DIDNT WANT TO BE QUOTED well if leona is out in about 3 hours ill be happy and forgive riot for everything!

C00ky3

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draikan View Post
I think everyone has forgotten this is a f2p game... Granted people can pay to buy skins or what ever but you don't have to. They are working as hard as they can and just be thankful they aren't putting a monthly fee on anything.
I think you don't realise that Riot game won more money from LoL then most games out there. Ofc im not talking about WoW or Nfs or GTA or huge gaming names. Just the small and medium guys. Riot has won a lot of money and they could at least be more precise like : Ok we can't release champ now wait until the last day of your life. OR something like that. But don't just go and say : Ohh yeah we will have the champ up around noon. So you enter your lol like at 13pm UK time and guess what... noon has past and no champ. At least be honest don't freaking lie.

destroyerzz

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexxxon View Post
I love reading how everyone is raging over the internet over ONE champion. "I'm going to stop playing this game because I can't get the champion I want when I want it!!!!!!!1!!1!!11eleven" just play with the other 800,000 champions and calm down.
if no more champion was release each month i would quit now i got all the champ in this game for like 5 month and now its really boring i dont want to play no one of them exept new one

Idunnosry

07-13-2011

they released her in US stop raging about it

C00ky3

07-13-2011

nope they don't.

iTabasco

07-13-2011

The sun has risen on the Pacific coast. But not Leona. Wake up, my dear, it is your time to shine.

ouronlyhope

07-13-2011

nice read ;P

Relix the Fallen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skribbles View Post
LEAGUE JUDGMENT

The League of Legends would indeed have the champion of the sun.
But not today.