Why is Ezreal so unpopular?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MordEs1BRhuehue

07-12-2011

She's not that fun to play. Other champs do her job as good or better, and a lot of people don't like skill shots. Basically, compared to the newer better champs that have been released she just doesn't stack up as well any more.

RageDoll

07-12-2011

No more heal, and skill shots. I love skill shots. Hardly anyone else does, why? They require skill.

Gourry

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Please enlighten me on how Ezreal does "so much damage". Have you ever played Corki?
His scaling is so poor that he is pretty much required to get some kills early on and not have his farm interrupted only to have an "ok" late game. Given the same situations (same # of kills, time to farm, etc) to any other ranged carry and they do so much more than Ezreal ever will.

Diglett

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorrinho View Post
Please enlighten me on how Ezreal does "so much damage". Have you ever played Corki?
His scaling is so poor that he is pretty much required to get some kills early on and not have his farm interrupted only to have an "ok" late game. Given the same situations (same # of kills, time to farm, etc) to any other ranged carry and they do so much more than Ezreal ever will.
i play corki i know he does amazing damage way more then ez,also but hes getting nerfed next patch so i just wanted to see if ezreal is still any viable as a carry, hopefully corki isnt nerfed that bad.

AtomicWaffles

07-12-2011

i know i will get downvoted but here is why I don't like him. When I play almost any champ and land every skillshot and just do everything perfectly I feel powerful but when I play ez and get fed come late game people say stuff like " ez tickles". I am not sure about numbers but it feels like ashe does more damage when fed with her auto attack than I do with perfect skillshots and auto attacks combined.

sa ella sa

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitetragedy View Post
Dat /dance.
the reason he is OP IMO

Yvern

07-12-2011

he is a full damage type champion but unless he is 1 v 1 he can not pull it off. think about it. in game u normally see carries abusing their range and standing as far behind other people as they can. i think of ezreal as that oldish game pong, were u had to bounce the ball to destroy the blocks. bu u always had to destroy the front blocks first. which in this case happen to be the minions or tankier champions.imo
edit:to fix error

notstimpack

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuhliepoo View Post
Don't forget no CC
carries shouldn't have cc to begin with though.

Strezora

11-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeddite View Post
A noticeable lack of breasts.
Well... that is good, considering Ezreal is a BOY - read his background

"... Put into school to become a skilled techmaturgist, Ezreal quickly became bored with magical studies. By the time the boy genius was eight years old, he had fully mapped out the underground tunnels of Piltover...."

I'm pretty sure it says "boy" and "he"...

On topic, Ezreal is all skillshots, resulting in more... well "skill" needed, per say

2pudge1cup

11-11-2012

wow that necro...

i thought this was an obvious troll til i saw the date. well done.