Upcoming next Patch: Global changes and how they effect Pantheon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xanner

07-12-2011

I think pantheon should get bonus gold for killing creeps with his q.

warpzo

07-12-2011

Allow Q to apply on-hit effects

Allow his W to jump to friendly targets and give them the shield buff for 5 seconds ( Lower the CD if he jumps to friendly target)

Allow his E to be activated in mid air (The amount of times I have had HSS cast opposite my target due to my mouse position when HE landed is frustrating). Allow the passive on E to grant HP and or mana back per kill (50-60 per kill) this will increase his lane presence and maybe the possibility of jungling,

Complete remake of R ( multiple suggestions)

1) Activating his R will decrease all damage taken by 10%. His Q now applies a slow, His W now applies a % damage taken debuff on target or % less damage taken to allly and his E is now an AoE ( 360 around pantheon. Think HSS but from every angle around him)

2) His R now becomes a skillshot nuke. Think Ezreals Q like skillshot. Where ever you aim, Pantheon will jump towards that area (quickly) hitting any HERO (with his shield) in his path (avoids all minions/can go over walls), this can be done 3 times or until the duration finishes (12 seconds). Any hero affected by the path will get damaged. Any hero at the end of the skillshot will take damage (INSERT NUMBERS HERE). Each jump gives Pantheon his Shield buff.

Passive - His Passive now affects magical spells. Increase amount of hits needed to 7.

I think this will overall give Pantheon a good structure for an entire game, gives him more survivability and allows him to do damage outside of HSS in team fights. This also allows him for multiple escape mechanisms ( choosing to either stun your target, or save a ally AND or do damage with your ultimate or jump away to safety ). Either way, i think my suggestions would make Pantheon a more entertaining hero to play.

Thanks

D Happiness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mo zedong View Post
this will kill tf 100%.

He is one of the weakest carries in the game ap or ad.
hurrrrrr

but also durrrr

Onomatopesha

07-12-2011

mmmhhhh, seems interesting, hopefully it will help.
About the changes/reworks.... maybe switch his stun so it reduces armor, or it provides armor penetration for his next attack/ability, or applies a slow after the stun, and his E is either too weak or too powerfull, maybe increase his dodge chance and allow for his E to crit (with a low ad ratio), maybe that could work, he'll be more of a single target anti-tank or anti-dps, like poppy....

IDK maybe you can improve this somehow
Good luck!

BuildPolice

07-12-2011

Personally I feel the damage on his E is quite strong, however if I recall correctly during his "Buff" the damage on his Q was toned down, then after his subsequent nerfing left the same leaving the Q-first skill and Q>stun>auto attack>Q rotation in the dust.

I would like to see his Q buffed to compensate and his stun given a longer duration.

His E is too prone to balancing issues despite its inherent weakness of being a channeled cone.

OwnedDotCom

07-12-2011

I think a slight buff to HHS and a remake of his passive to give him maybe flat extra crit chance and AD instead of his current passive which allows you to crit low health champs seems like a KS tool to me or a duel tool doesn't do much for him late game or bring much to team fights.Consider making his q more like gangplanks let it Crit and apply on hit effects like frozen mallet or red buff

Aarku

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Should make his next spell after he mandrops do something extra.
examples.
Q - Extra range/damage/cooldown insta reset on first cast
W - Extra range/longer stun duration/stuns multiple people around target
E - Faster channel/adds a mini defensive aura to allies behind him while channeling.

That should add some extra "oh ****" to him using his ulti, you know that when he lands his next spells is going to do something extra.

Broseph357

07-12-2011

Possibly decrease the cooldown on his ult? or mana cost? or cast time on it? make it scale with ad?

Change the way his E works....please, for the love of god. Maybe replace it with an impale ability? he can charge and put a big bleed on one person that hit for more than HSS hit for, but only on one guy?

There is no way to balance a skill that does massive aoe to several people on a short cooldown without making it overpowered or worthless....

Maybe his E can slow people in a cone (like kass) and do a little damage, but cause his q to hit for much more or have increased range?....or let him get 2 q's with no cooldown?

Maybe you can buff him else where and make his E change his next block passive to a spell block passive for a short period of time?

Just a few thoughts...

OwnedDotCom

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazingswordsman View Post
Because a 2 second stun every 6 seconds is totally useless!
its a 1.5 second stun

Broseph357

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aarku View Post
Should make his next spell after he mandrops do something extra.
examples.
Q - Extra range/damage/cooldown insta reset on first cast
W - Extra range/longer stun duration/stuns multiple people around target
E - Faster channel/adds a mini defensive aura to allies behind him while channeling.

That should add some extra "oh ****" to him using his ulti, you know that when he lands his next spells is going to do something extra.
I really like this...