Upcoming next Patch: Global changes and how they effect Pantheon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

durpado

07-12-2011

Please make him a burst assassin like an AD leblanc if you will. I miss the old days when a man drop actually ment something besides the other team laughing.

CrazyBear

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Change heartseeker strike. Leave everything else the same imo. Heartseeker strike flows well with his combo but it's either broken strong or broken weak as it always has been through the life of pantheon. Also i think making him a lategame ad caster would be a nice change of pace as most of them are all early game.

Kaelthas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Will Heartseeker Strike get a better ratio? (Please??)
Maybe, just maybe, make his aegis stun longer at rank 5.

StamfordGunner

07-12-2011

Do eet

welshdrag

Recruiter

07-12-2011

patch after next lol

Ginobli

07-12-2011

Due to the Shortened range, Panth's ult should have a slightly lowered cooldown.

It could also, have either a slightly wider(circumference?), or a smaller circumference with higher Crowd Control effects(this worked for GP).

**downvoted because I reserved my spot

Purrity

07-12-2011

The only way pantheons ult could have been useful is when he drops faster. I've never seen an entire team not walk away from it. When he lands hes immediately killed anyway. I dont understand why his ultimate is the way it is, why it is what it is, and why its even being nerfed

Groudon

07-12-2011

THANK GOD Pantheon buff... his ult was kinda BS in the way everyone could walk out and you could barely do **** with it... sooo, maybe shorter timer on that...

Aryle

07-12-2011

What about tf? I think this effects him more than it does panth, since tf is only valued for his ult =\

Blazingswordsman

07-12-2011

Will his mandrop still have that annoyingly long channel if its shorter range?
Will it still do AoE damage?