Upcoming next Patch: Global changes and how they effect Pantheon

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kidan

07-12-2011

Can you make the jump time lower or the dmg higher? It's really hard to land it correctly and if the range is smaller, it'll make it even worse.

Ryou Takeshi

Recruiter

07-12-2011

I say make the map-range on his ultimate smaller, but let it do more reliable damage, similar to Gangplanks ultimate.

Also, his E needs a complete overhaul. You might want to just focus on that critical strike gain he gets when an enemy is lowlife and buff up his base stats a little bit instead, because we've all seen the constant up and down of the brokeness or uselessness his E can cause.

LuciferDuck

07-12-2011

fix his E and we have a deal

d20

07-12-2011

Hmmm... Interesting idea.

If you are going to use this to change global ults, then i have a suggestion for Panth.

Make it so that the closer his jump "target" is, the shorter the cast time.

You dont have the same amount of "run up" to jump over a stick as you would performing a long jump.

Canned Yams

07-12-2011

Nerf a champion to find out how much it needs buffed? I don't get where your logic is coming from.....

Morello

Lead Designer

07-12-2011
4 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8thtime View Post
Why is this only focused on Pantheon? Global ult is one of TFs core mechanics, what about him?
To answer the TF concerns, we are not planning TF buffs at all. We'll see how much this actually effects him, since he's a must-ban right now, buffs don't make much sense.

Pantheon is considered really weak however, so we're lining up buffs here, but wanted to gather your feedback as well.

ITrashI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

So we're going to patch another thing here BEFORE you patch the EU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
No?
Why is there an interrogation mark after the "no"? o_O

Neutech

07-12-2011

I assume if your going to adjust pantheon in this manner than Shen will be adjusted in the future to follow.
Game play is taking a leap to longer gameplay im telling you. less ip gains.

laz3r

07-12-2011

Q- Keep it the same, a fun ability as it is

W- Rather boring stun, sets him up for his E, which is currently useless. Maybe change to an aoe slow or mini knockback like Maokai's Q?

E- Patch after patch Riot's never been able to hit this nail on the head. It's either scaled far too strongly, or does next to nothing (right now). Perhaps change it to something like a shield bash or shield charge which could synergize well with the above W skill. This ability above all of the others needs to be looked at as it should be the bread and butter of his damage, scale it well and Pantheon will once again be a fun addition to any team.

R- Fun and I think the changed range will make him less of a game-stomper when he gets some of his damage back.

My 2cents, hope you take it into consideration.

OpticalShadow

07-12-2011

is the global nerf patch going to effect more then just panth?
liek tf, the one whos global is actaully a problem?