Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Upcoming next Patch: Global changes and how they effect Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kody119

07-16-2011

morrello has a positive upvote on a thread about nerfing somethign (global range tele) riot is starting to do something right.

DasQuestionable

07-16-2011

Will this affect only global teleport spells, or will it affect other global spells like Ashe and Ezreal's ultimate?

Also, I'm really excited about the Pantheon remake. He used to be my favorite champ and I'm excited to see what you guys do to him.

Muffînman

Recruiter

07-16-2011

I still dont see how this is going to balance panth, yes it will help a bit because having the ability to gank any lane at any time was good. however panths strength and when he was considered strong borderline op was in his other 3 abilities, first spear shot was op, then they nerfed that to make HSS better then they nerfed that.

panth being strong has nothing to do with his ult, if you nerf his ult and buff his other 3 abilities he'll become strong again and the cycle will re run its course.

YordleLayHeeHoo

07-16-2011

MASSIVE TF nerf incoming.

Looking forward to it.

InfiniteVoid316

Recruiter

07-16-2011

maybe rework the E into something else, and increase the passive to make his Q crit for a bonus .2/.4/6./8/1 times the damage it does with a chance equal to his crit chance in addition to the autocrit below 15% health.

elevator13

07-16-2011

Let his E crit like Garen's does.

0Splicer0

07-16-2011

If you are removing Pant's global, at least lower his casting time. A 5 seconds casting time to reach half of a lane is not worthy.

agherwyijogkj

07-16-2011

oh yay! less variety.

Spy7Dragon

07-16-2011

Have the spear through be a skill shot and make it do more damage, still short range.

sephra

07-16-2011

tf wont need buffs, because of a nerf to his ult.. hes strong anyway. id imagine their going to just lower his range on the teleport part not the vision.. so the ult still lets you to goto any spot you want inside the range.. which is very powerful + the vision