Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game Crashes during Load

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DLunacy

07-14-2011

same problem. Made it to 100% and then froze there. BugSplat never came up, I got the Windows "stopped responding" box. Tried again, made it to 60 some before it froze. Tried again, alt-tabbed until the whole thing loaded, played a few minutes and then froze again.

Attached most recent 3 r3dlogs. running Repair function now.

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

07-14-2011

Can you guys paste the contents of your RADS\system\locale.cfg?

Grim Symphonic

07-14-2011

Here you go.

EDIT: Apparently I can't upload it here, but when I open it with wordpad all it says is "locale=en_us"

WillDaSnail

07-14-2011

Just an update on my situation:

I just played a normal game, and everything worked out fine. Apparently it looks like I did have some corrupted files in my LoL folder (don't know which, though), and a fresh complete uninstall and re-install did the job.

@ WhatyaBrian: Thanks again for your help!

To all of those who are still having problems: I feel for ya, just don't lose hope. However, do think about doing a complete uninstall/reinstall, but when all options - offered by Rioters or us - don't seem to fix the problem.

Grim Symphonic

07-14-2011

bump

fomenta

07-14-2011

Quote:
WhattayaBrian:
Can you guys paste the contents of your RADS\system\locale.cfg?

I'm not even involved in this, just popping in to say kudos for you and your team's great support.

Grim Symphonic

07-14-2011

bump

Grim Symphonic

07-14-2011

bump

Grim Symphonic

07-14-2011

bump

Stilettó

07-15-2011

Just to mention im having same issue as this ppl, and im comming from EU Servers, since last patch im unable to play as game crash every single time on load screen after champ selection, its clear that this issue isnt player hardware/software related as my self personaly did full clean install of LOL, DirectX, Full pack of Adobe softwares, new drivers, updated system etc etc, its very clear that problem lies somewhere in last patch files, and im personaly very very disapoited as i like this game very much, im playing it for about 2 monts and i love it, but all bugs and lags and server problems ( talking about EU server tbh) are making me feel less and less up for this.

Lets just say i play World of warcraft past 6 years almost, and yea its 13e per month, but in this less then 2 monts i spend in LOL 85-90 Euros as u ppl are from USa i dont know thats something like 100-110$ US .
Im not trying to brag or anything, but im just giving example and comparation, its 4 days since im getting Z E R O assist/support from RIOT or even some feedback on ETA and confirmation that its being worked on problem, while in WOW u get any kind of tech support instant if u want, via in game masters, free phone call, mail, or forums.
I gues i just want to say im very unhappy about how RIOT support and care about its players, specialy ones who pay quite something to play this game. I rly hope u guys (Riot) gonna fix this thing very soon, and change some ways of how u give feedbacks and ETAs on problems players encounter.
Thanks