Game Crashes during Load

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grim Symphonic

07-14-2011

Im not sure yet. I don't really know what else to do at this point. I posted my r3dlog, I ran the repair tool, now what? I've got over a hundred bucks invested into this game..

Normal Games

07-14-2011

wth Grim....SPAM?

WillDaSnail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Symphonic View Post
Im not sure yet. I don't really know what else to do at this point. I posted my r3dlog, I ran the repair tool, now what? I've got over a hundred bucks invested into this game..
Same here. I already did a complete uninstall/reinstall overnight, not sure if this is gonna work. Likely no.

Edit: Just tested getting into a custom game. It worked......apparently a complete uninstall/reinstall took out the corrupted files. Now I don't know if I should now go for testing it in a Co-Op vs AI game; I dont want another leave if it borks up again.

Edit2: @Riot - Just checked my deploy folder, now I have loads of stuff in there instead of a DATA folder after a complete uninstall/reinstall. I now have the r3dlog, attaching it to this post. Can you please check those logs to see if there's anything that may prevent me to go into a Co-Op vs AI/normal/ranked matches. Thanks!

WillDaSnail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-14-2011

Bump

For Grim:

If its a must and a complete must, try a complete uninstallation/reinstallation. Follow this guide step-by-step: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/e...gue-of-legends

That's what I did, and now custom games are working for me. (my LoL client also has the ability to write r3dlogs after matches after I did the complete uninstall/reinstall process). The question now is...is it possible for me to get into a Co-Op vs AI game? Is it worth testing this, knowing that there could be a chance of failure and possibly ticking off people that are just wanting to have fun?

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

07-14-2011
8 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillDaSnail View Post
Same here. I already did a complete uninstall/reinstall overnight, not sure if this is gonna work. Likely no.

Edit: Just tested getting into a custom game. It worked......apparently a complete uninstall/reinstall took out the corrupted files. Now I don't know if I should now go for testing it in a Co-Op vs AI game; I dont want another leave if it borks up again.

Edit2: @Riot - Just checked my deploy folder, now I have loads of stuff in there instead of a DATA folder after a complete uninstall/reinstall. I now have the r3dlog, attaching it to this post. Can you please check those logs to see if there's anything that may prevent me to go into a Co-Op vs AI/normal/ranked matches. Thanks!
In your logs, it couldn't open your audio assets. Are you opening any files in a LoL archive viewer, or messing with the .fev files?

Alternatively, as I stated before, it looks like you're just having trouble downloading the patch due to a spotty connection.

Grim Symphonic

07-14-2011

I can already run custom games so I'm not going to opt for a full reinstall, thank you for the input though.

@Brian are you directing that at me? I am on wired connection, so I don't see how I can have a spotty connection. Assuming I do run the repair tool once more though, is there a way I can test to see if the patch is bugged before hand? Both times I was able to run custom games, but I would crash when attempting to play a normal game. I don't want to Run the repair tool, Get into a normal game, Crash, Get a leave, Run the repair tool, Get into a normal game, Crash, Get a leave and so on and so forth.

WillDaSnail

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
In your logs, it couldn't open your audio assets. Are you opening any files in a LoL archive viewer, or messing with the .fev files?
No clue. I haven't touched anything within the LoL folder since I did a complete uninstall/reinstall.

FaintAndDeceive

07-14-2011

Happens to me every time I get into a game. Just shuts down in loading screen. Can't play a single game.

WillDaSnail

07-14-2011

I can now play Co-Op vs AI, normal should work now....

Grim Symphonic

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Symphonic View Post
I can already run custom games so I'm not going to opt for a full reinstall, thank you for the input though.

@Brian are you directing that at me? I am on wired connection, so I don't see how I can have a spotty connection. Assuming I do run the repair tool once more though, is there a way I can test to see if the patch is bugged before hand? Both times I was able to run custom games, but I would crash when attempting to play a normal game. I don't want to Run the repair tool, Get into a normal game, Crash, Get a leave, Run the repair tool, Get into a normal game, Crash, Get a leave and so on and so forth.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ bumping for brian. ^^^^^^^^^^