Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Game Crashes during Load

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grim Symphonic

07-14-2011

Im not sure yet. I don't really know what else to do at this point. I posted my r3dlog, I ran the repair tool, now what? I've got over a hundred bucks invested into this game..

Normal Games

07-14-2011

wth Grim....SPAM?

WillDaSnail

07-14-2011

Quote:
Grim Symphonic:
Im not sure yet. I don't really know what else to do at this point. I posted my r3dlog, I ran the repair tool, now what? I've got over a hundred bucks invested into this game..

Same here. I already did a complete uninstall/reinstall overnight, not sure if this is gonna work. Likely no.

Edit: Just tested getting into a custom game. It worked......apparently a complete uninstall/reinstall took out the corrupted files. Now I don't know if I should now go for testing it in a Co-Op vs AI game; I dont want another leave if it borks up again.

Edit2: @Riot - Just checked my deploy folder, now I have loads of stuff in there instead of a DATA folder after a complete uninstall/reinstall. I now have the r3dlog, attaching it to this post. Can you please check those logs to see if there's anything that may prevent me to go into a Co-Op vs AI/normal/ranked matches. Thanks!

WillDaSnail

07-14-2011

Bump

For Grim:

If its a must and a complete must, try a complete uninstallation/reinstallation. Follow this guide step-by-step: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/entries/234176-reinstalling-league-of-legends

That's what I did, and now custom games are working for me. (my LoL client also has the ability to write r3dlogs after matches after I did the complete uninstall/reinstall process). The question now is...is it possible for me to get into a Co-Op vs AI game? Is it worth testing this, knowing that there could be a chance of failure and possibly ticking off people that are just wanting to have fun?

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

07-14-2011

Quote:
WillDaSnail:
Same here. I already did a complete uninstall/reinstall overnight, not sure if this is gonna work. Likely no.

Edit: Just tested getting into a custom game. It worked......apparently a complete uninstall/reinstall took out the corrupted files. Now I don't know if I should now go for testing it in a Co-Op vs AI game; I dont want another leave if it borks up again.

Edit2: @Riot - Just checked my deploy folder, now I have loads of stuff in there instead of a DATA folder after a complete uninstall/reinstall. I now have the r3dlog, attaching it to this post. Can you please check those logs to see if there's anything that may prevent me to go into a Co-Op vs AI/normal/ranked matches. Thanks!

In your logs, it couldn't open your audio assets. Are you opening any files in a LoL archive viewer, or messing with the .fev files?

Alternatively, as I stated before, it looks like you're just having trouble downloading the patch due to a spotty connection.

Grim Symphonic

07-14-2011

I can already run custom games so I'm not going to opt for a full reinstall, thank you for the input though.

@Brian are you directing that at me? I am on wired connection, so I don't see how I can have a spotty connection. Assuming I do run the repair tool once more though, is there a way I can test to see if the patch is bugged before hand? Both times I was able to run custom games, but I would crash when attempting to play a normal game. I don't want to Run the repair tool, Get into a normal game, Crash, Get a leave, Run the repair tool, Get into a normal game, Crash, Get a leave and so on and so forth.

WillDaSnail

07-14-2011

Quote:
WhattayaBrian:
In your logs, it couldn't open your audio assets. Are you opening any files in a LoL archive viewer, or messing with the .fev files?

No clue. I haven't touched anything within the LoL folder since I did a complete uninstall/reinstall.

FaintAndDeceive

07-14-2011

Happens to me every time I get into a game. Just shuts down in loading screen. Can't play a single game.

WillDaSnail

07-14-2011

I can now play Co-Op vs AI, normal should work now....

Grim Symphonic

07-14-2011

Quote:
Grim Symphonic:
I can already run custom games so I'm not going to opt for a full reinstall, thank you for the input though.

@Brian are you directing that at me? I am on wired connection, so I don't see how I can have a spotty connection. Assuming I do run the repair tool once more though, is there a way I can test to see if the patch is bugged before hand? Both times I was able to run custom games, but I would crash when attempting to play a normal game. I don't want to Run the repair tool, Get into a normal game, Crash, Get a leave, Run the repair tool, Get into a normal game, Crash, Get a leave and so on and so forth.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ bumping for brian. ^^^^^^^^^^