Game Crashes during Load

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sunbro Pumbaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Bumping for my apparently Forum-shy friend.

He's been having this problem and he's been reported quite a few times for it. He's accumulated 18 leaves.

Because this is completely random he can play a series of games with no problems at all then it would act up again.

He's reinstalled a few times and he's only just now tried the repair tool, we're gunna see if this works.

WillDaSnail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
Yes, Windows System Restore deletes new executables, and since our exes are almost always new (every two weeks or so), restore wipes them out.

The log implies that your client got all the correct files. Can you start games?
Thank you so much for looking at this. I just got back home and I'm going to give custom games a spin. Will edit this post to let you know if things are fixed or still having problems.

Edit: I still cannot get into even a custom game. O.o

Edit2: I just checked the rad_user_kernel log right after my LoL automatically closed trying to load a custom game and I noticed something funny at the very end of the log:

Quote:
( DEBUG)[21:27:22.968] RADS::UserKernel::ToUserKernelImpl::SetCancel: 0
( DEBUG)[21:27:22.968] RADS::UserKernel::ToUserKernelImpl::EnumerateInsta lledSolutionReleasesRequest: (472, 0x00000006, lol_game_client_sln)
( DEBUG)[21:27:22.968] RADS::User::EnumerateInstalledSolutionReleases: (lol_game_client_sln)
( DEBUG)[21:27:22.968] RADS::User::EnumerateInstalledSolutionReleases: Changing to solution "lol_game_client_sln" folder.
( DEBUG)[21:27:22.968] RADS::Common::LocalFileSystem::SetCurrentDirectory A: (C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/solutions/lol_game_client_sln/releases/)
( DEBUG)[21:27:22.968] RADS::User::EnumerateInstalledSolutionReleases: Enumerating release directories.
( DEBUG)[21:27:22.968] RADS::Common::LocalFileSystem::FindFiles: (NULL, 0x00000010 , 0x00000000)
( DEBUG)[21:27:22.969] RADS::User::EnumerateInstalledSolutionReleases: Found candidate "0.0.0.63" (0x0000003f).
( DEBUG)[21:27:22.969] RADS::User::EnumerateInstalledSolutionReleases: Found S_OK, candidate is valid
( DEBUG)[21:27:22.969] RADS::User::EnumerateInstalledSolutionReleases: Succeeded.
( DEBUG)[21:27:22.969] RADS::UserKernelProtocol::ToApp::Send::EnumerateIn stalledSolutionReleasesResponse: (472, 0x00000006, 0x00000000)
( DEBUG)[21:27:22.969] RADS::UserKernel::ToUserKernelImpl::SetCancel: 0
( DEBUG)[21:27:24.599] RADS::UserKernel::ToUserKernelImpl::SetLogParamete rsRequest: (472, 0x00000007, 2)
( DEBUG)[21:27:24.599] RADS::User::SetLogParameters: 2
( USER)[21:28:51.122] RADS::UserKernel::UserCommandThread::ThreadProc: Succeeded
( ERROR)[21:28:53.102] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: perform request failed
( ERROR)[21:28:53.102] RADS::Common::HTTPConnection::GetFile: Failed on /rest/shutdown?format=xml&netToken=629580AF0417B23954D5

( USER)[21:28:53.117] WinMain: The operation completed successfully.
Can you see what the bolded is?

Edit3: Attached the entire log for reference.

Bombonazo

07-13-2011

Same issue here. I was on loading screen when client crashed without reason at 90%. The only thing weird, is that one of the champs on the other team [warwick] had its portrait entirely blue. That seemed weird. This is the first time it happens to me. I am unable to reconnect.

WillDaSnail

07-13-2011

Just don't play any more games for now until a fix is found. If necessary, test the fix in a custom game that a Rioter suggests. Otherwise you'll get loads of leaves, piss off people that want to play a decent match on LoL, and possibly get suspended automatically by LeaveBuster (if you rack up too many leaves).

Right now I'm debating whether to completely uninstall/reinstall LoL. Do it or no?

WillDaSnail

07-13-2011

Bump!

Bombonazo

07-13-2011

This happened to me two times until now and today. But I've spotted a singularity, there is a Warwick skin that is appearing as a blue screen. I couldn't take a SS to show you, but I have the Summoner names. These are 'moheb' and 'jakethesnake101'.
Could you please fix this? And also, what will happen with the "left" counter as I am unable to reconnect until the game ends.

Thanks!

Bombonazo

07-13-2011

I just stayed with the client open. I could take a SS from the match. It seems all my teammates had the same issue.
Please, let me know how you will handle LEFT counter. Thanks!

WillDaSnail

07-13-2011

Oh jeez that's hella messed up. This is pretty bad. Now imagine if this **** happens in a 5v5 match...

If anyone sees any similar problems while they are playing, post them up! If you think your teammates/enemies fell victim to this problem, be courteous and don't report them for leaves! Post SSes here and show how bad this could be in 3v3/5v5 matches! Hopefully Riot peeps will come back here and help us out tomorrow when they come to work.

WillDaSnail

07-14-2011

Just curious: Should I do a complete uninstall of LoL and re-download the game overnight? Will that fix the problem?

WillDaSnail

07-14-2011

Bump! I saw many more problems of this nature reported to the Bugs and the Help & Support forum last night. Has there been a fix to this problem?