Game Crashes during Load

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

1TBSSD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Will,

Try searching your computer for r3dlog using the start menu search. See if one of them has today's date.

Robot,

It looks like your graphics card couldn't load the game. Update your drivers and restart your computer and try again.

Grim Symphonic

07-13-2011

What about me? I can start custom games, but not actual games.

1TBSSD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Symphonic View Post
What about me? I can start custom games, but not actual games.
Did you try the repair feature?

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

07-13-2011
5 of 23 Riot Posts

I'm pretty sure you guys were having internet issues during the patch. If you have a spotty connection, you may not be able to patch easily.

Mizarus

07-13-2011

I had this happen to me today, i created a custom game and added Sivir Bot to the other side.

excpet that instead of Sivir slash art, i would get a blue screen on her portrait, then the game would crash.

Ran repair, now every thing seems to be working fine

Grim Symphonic

07-13-2011

I am currently running the repair feature. It is taking quite a while. I suppose ill check in after.

WillDaSnail

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TBSSD View Post
Will,

Try searching your computer for r3dlog using the start menu search. See if one of them has today's date.
No luck with that. Typed "r3dlog" into the search bar, nothing came up. =\

And ran the repair feature for the 4th time just now. Problems still persist; I still have my LoL client shut down right before the loading screen comes up. =\

1TBSSD

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillDaSnail View Post
No luck with that. Typed "r3dlog" into the search bar, nothing came up. =\

And ran the repair feature for the 4th time just now. Problems still persist; I still have my LoL client shut down right before the loading screen comes up. =\
Try the See More Results button at the bottom, then click computer under the "Search Again In" text

WillDaSnail

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1TBSSD View Post
Try the See More Results button at the bottom
Did that, and nothing pops up. =(

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

07-13-2011
6 of 23 Riot Posts

Can you run repair, and then, once the repair finishes, close the client and attach your rads_user_kernel.log file from the RADS folder?