Game Crashes during Load

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stilettó

07-16-2011

Changing installation to another HDD didnt help, making sure my connection doesnt break didnt help, i get error every time on patching on random place not while patcher is downloading game but while its doing re patching. it seems to me that problem come from RIOT side and some sucky bug with patcher, by now i reinstalled game over 10x and srsly this is bull****, specialy knowing that RIOT wont move their finger to fix this as do the math, why would they search for fix on unknown problem waste their time to help maybe 1000-2000 players when they can just make new champion and sell it... simple math, its logic, sad but true, im sure i wont get any real help from RIOT and we are on our own with this

Koren Silver

07-16-2011

Bump

Amariithynar

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilettó View Post
Changing installation to another HDD didnt help, making sure my connection doesnt break didnt help, i get error every time on patching on random place not while patcher is downloading game but while its doing re patching. it seems to me that problem come from RIOT side and some sucky bug with patcher, by now i reinstalled game over 10x and srsly this is bull****, specialy knowing that RIOT wont move their finger to fix this as do the math, why would they search for fix on unknown problem waste their time to help maybe 1000-2000 players when they can just make new champion and sell it... simple math, its logic, sad but true, im sure i wont get any real help from RIOT and we are on our own with this
You mean like all the small bugs that get mentioned that they DO fix that only affects maybe 1000-2000 players who notice it? Seriously... -.- If this was a problem on Riot's side they'd admit it and fix it. That's what they do.

Stilettó

07-17-2011

live your dream believeing any company actualy care for their costumers, they are all here just to earn as much money as posible..

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

07-17-2011
15 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stilettó View Post
If the patch fails, please attach your rads_user_kernel.log immediately afterwards. The log gets overwritten each time you start the launcher, so you have to grab it just after it fails.

Grim Symphonic

07-17-2011

Here it is brian.

Koren Silver

07-17-2011

seeing as my patching is NOT failing, based on the rads log i posted, do you have any advice for me?

WhattayaBrian

Engineer

07-17-2011
16 of 23 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koren Silver View Post
seeing as my patching is NOT failing, based on the rads log i posted, do you have any advice for me?
Please repair your installation, and then, immediately after it finishes, post your rads_user_kernel.log. The log needs to reference the repair, not just a normal launcher loop.

The log may be quite big. If you can't attach it, please try to find a third party hosting service to get it to me.

Koren Silver

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhattayaBrian View Post
Please repair your installation, and then, immediately after it finishes, post your rads_user_kernel.log. The log needs to reference the repair, not just a normal launcher loop.

The log may be quite big. If you can't attach it, please try to find a third party hosting service to get it to me.
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B3d...mYmJj&hl=en_US

can you get it from there?

WillDaSnail

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koren Silver View Post
I strongly recommend localhostr for your uploading/sharing needs.