@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bloodragoon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

bum p

HashyAKAdave

01-18-2012

bumpity

surChauffer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-18-2012

bump

Prophet Six

01-18-2012

Bump!

Hídden

01-18-2012

Quote:
1. There's a pretty big problem with the concept known as Oracle-Sweeping. We'd want to replace Oracle's elixir with someone that doesn't cause such weird gameplay but as to what would be a *good* replacement is a little up in the air.
There's one possible solution, make 2 new wards on top of the ones we have and make it a 100gold and 150 gold version where there immune to oracles but not immune to sight wards. It's an option it doesn't remove the tactic of oracle sweeping and having the ability to search for wards. But it creates a dynamic where there are multiple ways to ward so like using the more expensive ones for important areas like dragon and baron but using the cheap ones in the river and what not. One option not the best maybe but definitely not the worst way to go about it, because I for one don't want to see oracle sweeping removed.

Syphenstone

01-18-2012

The best part about this is that Riot browses the forum enough to see this thread hitting the first page day after day, and yet half a year later they have nothing new to inform us on. They probably hit a road-block with the idea.

Zephyrin

01-24-2012

bump for stealth remake

Pius Leviticus

01-24-2012

bump for evelynn love!

NinjaBunz

01-25-2012

[QUOTE=*Stealth Update*[/QUOTE]

I have an Idea for your oracle problem. Could you not remove oracles from the game since everyone basically has it now and make it so only one vision ward can be placed on Twisted Treeline and only 2 can be placed on Summoners Rift? (I'd suggest none can be placed on dominion, too fast paced anyways) you could change the sight a vision ward gives you to purple in the minimap so people don't accidentally place two or something?

*Edit* I also think that, to even the odds since I feel the stealth champions are gonna have a hard time using their stealth very effectively, maybe you could add an anti-ward. An anti ward could be a ward with 1/3rd the sight of other wards and you have to place it's sight radius (which would be quite small) directly overtop of an enemy ward itself and it would block that wards sight. I think this would work because you could block vision wards and their vision wouldn't give you sight of it. some variables you could mess around with is something like it takes 8 seconds (give or take) for the anti-ward to deploy it's cover and it only takes one hit to destroy one? that way if the enemy team saw you place it in time and you don't guard it then they can run in and destroy it. Just a thought.

TheSwitchBlade

01-25-2012

Seems like a big Nerf in some sense : /