@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UChess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

bump

ltn2150

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2011

sounds good but i hope the radius of sight to see the stealthed guys is not too over the top high

Ghonosyph

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderingice View Post
i think im ok with ppl necroing important things that riot seems to be trying to let slide.
Major system overhauls like this take massive amounts of time and testing, and as such you should be patient. They may have scrapped thier trys at this stealth remake several times already because it just doesnt work yet... ffs people its a free game

Aacron

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghonosyph View Post
Major system overhauls like this take massive amounts of time and testing, and as such you should be patient. They may have scrapped thier trys at this stealth remake several times already because it just doesnt work yet... ffs people its a free game
because an ETA of october with absolutely NO explanation of the further delay if entirely acceptable.

Bazerald

12-31-2011

K so like...where'd this go...

NoseBlender

12-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aacron View Post
because an ETA of october with absolutely NO explanation of the further delay if entirely acceptable.
ETA stands for Estimated Time of Arrival, not Exact Time of Arrival

I'd like to see the robot chicken drone, myself, but I have a feeling they're putting a ton of thought into this. Xypherous's posts (and consideration to answer a ton of questions when this thread first came out) should suggest it is something they want to do right the first time.

Like the new jungle, it might be horrible at first, but they'll fix it. They have at least shown they're willing to work with some of the things that are obviously bad, so let's have a little faith in them. Yeah, they're not churning out things like Magma Chamber as fast as we'd like, but considering this is still a free game, I give them all the credit in the world for what they've done to this point.

Bazerald

12-31-2011

I can understand wanting to get it right-in fact I encourage it. But seriously, I don't think feeding the masses little tidbits of information every once in a while isn't too difficult.

C1osed

12-31-2011

But here is the thing, they ruined two champions over half a year ago and still have yet to fix them. And for the love of god will people stop saying "its a free game", they make millions in revenue so they should be held to a standard of any formal game and they really need to either just remove the champs and say they goofed and won't be remaking stealth or put forth more manpower into fixing the problem.

sosonch

12-31-2011

Bump

Šlòth

12-31-2011

its already annoying with regular stealth running around. there like weaklings but they can kill you in your sleep.