@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AdventHawk7

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by P Ko View Post
What about Teemo? Is anything happening to his stealth and his shrooms?
stealth re-work does not apply to teemo, akali, vayne, or any other champions with short-term situational stealth kits.

Instead it's just getting re-defined as "invisibility" and not a "stealth", in their tooltips.

Rakaydos

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatyPerysexslave View Post
Xy, with this stealth change, i see no point in there being stealth at all, if you are seen when in range of enemies then stealth means nothing, if you are seen before you are able to attack then stealth means nothing. the only time eve/twitch is truly invisible is when no enemies are around, and theres no point in that at all what so ever.
If you cant see how to use this stealth, stop playing your EZ mode stealth characters.

I for one welcome this change, and the associated buffs attached to it, and intend to purchace twitch when it comes out.

VengefulMilk

07-18-2011

How are things such as Teemo's mushrooms and Shaco's jack in the boxes going to affect Twitch and Eve's scouting capabilities if I may ask? Will they now count as kind of an oracled ward, so that both are revealed, and under the circumstance attacked by the Boxes?

Since the invisibility factor now has a a revealing factor based on distance etc, Since I'm a large fan of Clairvoyance, Will clairvoyance now be able to see invisible players, say if im checking a bush near my lane in river for a possible gank when someone mid calls MIA on Twitch/Eve?

Xuno

07-18-2011

Yes bring evelynn stun back

Rakaydos

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VengefulMilk View Post
How are things such as Teemo's mushrooms and Shaco's jack in the boxes going to affect Twitch and Eve's scouting capabilities if I may ask? Will they now count as kind of an oracled ward, so that both are revealed, and under the circumstance attacked by the Boxes?

Since the invisibility factor now has a a revealing factor based on distance etc, Since I'm a large fan of Clairvoyance, Will clairvoyance now be able to see invisible players, say if im checking a bush near my lane in river for a possible gank when someone mid calls MIA on Twitch/Eve?
Stealth=/=invisibility.

Mushrooms have invisibility, so eve would not be able to see them before she walks into them- but while shrooms hit grant a status that makes you visible, IIRC, the shrooms-as wards would not be able to see a stealthed eve before hit.

GodEmperorLetoII

07-18-2011

I'm more interested in what will happen to Teemo's shrooms if they remove Oracles like they want to. Or said to seemingly be a way to go.

Centuros

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by VengefulMilk View Post

I believe they said that stealth protects you from vision by anything that does not have true sight (turrets, purple wards) if you are not in range of a champion. SO, if you are clode enough for a champ to have a green gem, they would most likely show you (not sure if JitB activates if you are in the brush, though), but otherwise they cannot see you.

Kotekotekote

07-18-2011

Lemme see if i got this straight,champions now have a ''natural ward''? A champion can now see invisible units without oracle or ward?

AtIanta

07-18-2011

how about having the duration remaining on the stealth be inversely proportional to the distance you can see them from?

gkrit

07-18-2011

I think the 'sight gem' mechanic should instead be a permanent thin 'radius circle' around your character that stays green until an enemy passes within this radius, at which point the circle turns red.