@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DasQuestionable

07-17-2011

YES! Stun will be back! The strategy should be simple for ganking. Use your ultimate (and maybe ghost) for the speed boost so they don't have much time to react. Then you can easily gank and kill just as before! YAYAYAYAYAYAY

PianoConspiracy

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Rushisu View Post
Can Eve get her jungle back? to me hate spike (even with the champion prioritizing targeting) still does not do enough damage to be threatening in the lane. and with all these advance warning methods in place I don't think it wouldn't be unreasonable to allow her to do it again.
Are you kidding me? Hate Spike is one of the highest DPS attacks in the game. If it doesn't deal enough damage, chances are she is being built AD/APS rather than AP.
In terms of the jungling, I think they mentioned the "artificially low stats" being removed, so she would be more durable, and possibly deal more damage, making jungling easier.

Now I have a minor issue with Eve/Twitch's stealth remake. If the moment the target become visible, the crystal turns yellow and then red, finding pink wards would be a piece of cake, and evading them would be relatively easy. I think that when the stealthed champ enters the area in which the ward is, the crystal should either stay green or turn yellow somewhere near the ward, but not right at the edge of the ward's vision, so that wards aren't entirely useless except for "Macro Zoning" (I just coined that. If it gets used you heard it here first).

Narvuntien

07-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazuka12 View Post
Now I have a minor issue with Eve/Twitch's stealth remake. If the moment the target become visible, the crystal turns yellow and then red, finding pink wards would be a piece of cake, and evading them would be relatively easy. I think that when the stealthed champ enters the area in which the ward is, the crystal should either stay green or turn yellow somewhere near the ward, but not right at the edge of the ward's vision, so that wards aren't entirely useless except for "Macro Zoning" (I just coined that. If it gets used you heard it here first).
They could only see the pink wards if they can also see an opponent,

but they are also looking at what to do about Oricales atm... you might not be able to find and kill wards in the future.

AdventHawk7

07-18-2011

bumping

greedy lobster

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post
[...]
Please, please, PLEASE do not give her back the stun. Can't say how bad that thing is.

Heartfilia Lucy

07-18-2011

Xy, with this stealth change, i see no point in there being stealth at all, if you are seen when in range of enemies then stealth means nothing, if you are seen before you are able to attack then stealth means nothing. the only time eve/twitch is truly invisible is when no enemies are around, and theres no point in that at all what so ever.

MrMishti

07-18-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thivus View Post
the gem part sounds outrageous
but everyone forgot the most important question: Will Taric get a pink gem for his Fifth Age skin??

P Ko

07-18-2011

What about Teemo? Is anything happening to his stealth and his shrooms?

Trololuampa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2011

for a possible rework to the oracles, you could have it as normally being able to see wards, and then have an active that gives you vision to stealth champions.

Eninya

07-18-2011

Eve's stun was taken away, okay, but why destroy her ult on top of it? Now she's pathetic. I duoed with a friend and it was seriously playing a 4v5. Her slow is so garbage, her opener can't even be considered as having any effect other than, "Oh, look. A kill came to me."