@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RudahBR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-13-2011

Also, the range of sight must be different for each champion, cuz Eve is melee and twitch is ranged

King Bonzo

07-13-2011

So it won't affect champions such as Vayne, Teemo, and Shaco right? This remake was made for mainly Eve and Twitch, I think.

CaptAnimal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-13-2011

Give Twitch some love...
You guys totally f'ed him over by over-nerfing him... like always..

NinjaGinge23

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBonzo View Post
So it won't affect champions such as Vayne, Teemo, and Shaco right? This remake was made for mainly Eve and Twitch, I think.
correct

tntkid22

07-13-2011

YES! I love the updates and Im glad Xypherous took the time to post in this topic lots The info and the time spend is appreciated by your player base greatly let me reassure you.

Although I have a Quick question.

These changes came about because of the "difficulty" of playing against a stealth character?
Of the Paranoia of Ev/Twitch Mia they might be right behind you?

Isnt that something that makes them unqiue? That's an added bonus to the play style? That you want to push that tower but Ev might be right there....

Im glad about the stun comming back and this new system seems really cool and with a lot of hard work put into it and i look forward to it, but losing the psychological aspect of a stealth is disappointing.

Dr Clueless PhD

07-13-2011

@Xypherous, While I can't wait to see these new implementations for stealth, there may be a facet to this that you haven't yet considered: a small side-effect of application of the Oracle's Elixir.

It is very clear to me that Riot understands what a tank is, and I am very happy about that fact. However, as a man who plays tanks, I sometimes find it difficult to hold enemy attention over that really tempting squishy behind me. Buying an Oracle's is one way that I can make myself a more appealing target for the enemy to attack, because no enemy team wants an Oracle's on the board, finding Wards and such. The addition of an Oracle's can make a tank do his job infinitely better in some circumstances.

If the Oracle's were to be removed, then method of improving aggro-drawing capabilities will also be removed. I, personally, would like to see some sort of replacement for that function. Rare is the item you can buy that will give you a giant painted target over your head. The Oracle's literally does this, and that effect will be sorely missed if not preserved somehow.

Amnesa

07-13-2011

I feel like this will be a nerf to shaco, it will be harder for him to sneak up behind someone, and it will make his escaping harder as well, plus now his boxes will be visible to people. Also won't this affect Teemo's mushroom's as well.

NinjaGinge23

07-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amnesa View Post
I feel like this will be a nerf to shaco, it will be harder for him to sneak up behind someone, and it will make his escaping harder as well, plus now his boxes will be visible to people. Also won't this affect Teemo's mushroom's as well.
ok one more time.....

OP is designed just for Twitch and Eve. The rest stay because they are temporary.

Lycan Von Wolf

07-13-2011

Did you guys fix WW's passive to see these low health stealthers with this change?

Jarmen4u

07-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punchinello View Post
pst *nudge nudge* What are you doing to Orianna? It's okay to spill the beans. =)
Pretty sure when Xyph mentioned Orianna at the end of his post, he was referring to not being able to get much else done beyond the recent champion releases, aka "champion pipeline," the first of which was Orianna. This recent spam of champs obviously took up a majority of the design staff's time.