@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

grouperish

07-12-2011

Organized Red responses into a Q&A summary here: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...4#post11330144

Gailen

07-12-2011

So basically they get Night Hound's stealth from HoN. Except Night Hound's is his ulti. And everyone in LoL gets a free bound eye at level one.

-_________________________-

Night Hound even has a huge ass gap closer. And he still sucks. Not to mention that in LoL we'll be even more disadvantaged because of free oracles for everyone. I'll see how this plays out but I can't help but see it as a mistake. The ranged abilities MIGHT make this okay. But thinking about Eve right now, I just can't see it working at all, if all you're doing is replacing Hate Spike with a longer range one.

I'd rather see Scout-style stealth tbh.

shadowblazr

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xypherous View Post

What I am testing right now - Additionally

Sight wards as being partial motion sensors - Sight wards signalling when a hostile is moving nearby?
"Robot Chicken" scout drone
"Wriggles" for supports?
Im interested in this. Particularly the motion sensor wards. Will these replace current wards or will they just be for stealthed units? And how exactly will these work? I like the idea of a Wriggles support! (will it be Inervating Locket 2.0? EH????) If the information cannot be revealed thats fine I guess :|

pavi132

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

I don't know if this has been asked already, but how will the range for seeing a stealth character be affected by Nocturne's ultimate? If this has been answered already someone please redirect me to that post. Thanks!

ShadowStromm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Thank YOU

Necrosis627

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gailen View Post
So basically they get Night Hound's stealth from HoN. Except Night Hound's is his ulti. And everyone in LoL gets a free bound eye at level one.

-_________________________-

Night Hound even has a huge ass gap closer. And he still sucks. Not to mention that in LoL we'll be even more disadvantaged because of free oracles for everyone. I'll see how this plays out but I can't help but see it as a mistake. The ranged abilities MIGHT make this okay. But thinking about Eve right now, I just can't see it working at all, if all you're doing is replacing Hate Spike with a longer range one.

I'd rather see Scout-style stealth tbh.
How does scout's stealth work?

exi

07-12-2011

thanks! i was always upset when jungle minions were able to see me, glad this rework is tailored to this specific problem. looking forward to being a twitch trying to creep up on people who probably have blinks, rolls, dashes, hard CCs and teleports while they'll have vision of me. keep up the good work!

Birdjuice

07-12-2011

This hasn't been stated yet by a red so I figured I would get it out of the way.

Is there going to be a delay in stealth fading when taking damage (same as it is now)? Or will it always be a 2 second fade timer after you attack regardless of if you take damage or not?

Orinoko

07-12-2011

Not totally sure if this was answered yet, but it sounds like you're going to have to largely go off of memory for the range in which champions can see.

Is there going to be any sort of sight range indicator circling around champions for the stealthed player to see?

Or maybe kind of like Orianna where she is getting further from the ball it will go from yellow to red?

TechnologyWizard

07-12-2011

So is anything happening to Teemo, Shaco, Akali, or Vayne? Also, are Twitch and Evelynn going to be the only champions to have a stealth system the way they do. (the timer)
Also, thanks for the sneak !