@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anne Franklee

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velocion View Post
It's a nerf because it destroys twitch. If he's only stealthed when he's out of vision range, what is the point of being stealthed?
Twitch is a positioning champion, without it, he's worse than useless, and this is basically removing him from any sort of viability whatsoever. Vision range makes it so stealthed champs can no longer position/sneak up on enemies.
This is the God of all nerfs.
This is a rework. see where they've talked about what eve is getting in exchange for this stealth nerf? what makes you think they won't do the same to twitch?

CheeseBurguer

07-12-2011

people thinking this is a nerf

They are going to rework both of them so we cant judge mutch but im really exicited because both Twitch and Eve are kinda low stantards lately

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

07-12-2011

Xypherous you are the most amazing Rioter. You actually give us info, rather than "It will be Awesome/Super cool!" NO offence to other reds but we want to know details.

The new stealth does sound interesting though. I honestly like it so far.

CheeseBurguer

07-12-2011

Quote:
It's a nerf because it destroys twitch. If he's only stealthed when he's out of vision range, what is the point of being stealthed?
Twitch is a positioning champion, without it, he's worse than useless, and this is basically removing him from any sort of viability whatsoever. Vision range makes it so stealthed champs can no longer position/sneak up on enemies.
This is the God of all nerfs.
All can you call it a nerf with out the changes to his other skills are

InfernalNasusBot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyp View Post
If ward sweeping is detrimental, then how do you propose countering warding? If we can't remove others' vision via wards why even have the fog of war? Not being able to destroy wards will allow teams with good support players to have vision of every key point in the map for basically the entire game.
You seem to forget that wards only last 3 minutes.

Velocion

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knifeglades View Post
This is a rework. see where they've talked about what eve is getting in exchange for this stealth nerf? what makes you think they won't do the same to twitch?
Then they shouldn't call him Twitch anymore lol, in order to keep him viable without a really useful stealth core mechanic is to change him entirely into a new champ basically....

Skybloop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Lol first post, Xypherous comes to the rescue as punctual and professional as always. Glad to see the stealth remake is moving along smoothly. I look forward to being able to use Eve again.

Gj Riot!

InfernalNasusBot

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixelPoet View Post
Truly, truly outrageous? I wonder if Taric gets a pink one?
Win.

indomi

07-12-2011

Quote:
Then they shouldn't call him Twitch anymore lol, in order to keep him viable without a really useful stealth core mechanic is to change him entirely into a new champ basically....
yes, why twitch call twitch is because his stealth with ultimate.
will anyone call tf without his teleport lol

InfernalNasusBot

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destinyxp View Post
horrible idea ure bad at making this rework are u serious dude? stealths useless now bro so i cant even go back into stealth? now? while being chased on ****ing twitch???? the SQUISHIEST CHAMP EVER ARE U ****ING KIDDING ME IDIOT? I ALREADY HAVE ENOUGH TROUBLE ON TWITCH WOW....... BRO THIS REWORK IS SO USELESS DUDE F OFF
L2 Twitch dude. Lol. Chill out.