@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vikingbiker

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DagonTreant View Post
Question: this gem above their heads, will they be able to use that to detect enemy champions that are not visible? Via brush or a wall?
Much in the same way Tryndamere can use his mocking shout to tell if enemies are nearby, will eve and twitch be able to do the same thing?

Ex: There is a group hiding in a bush, eve runs that direction, but stops because she realizes her gem turned yellow and there are enemies in the bush.
Gem is above the enemies head not yours. From what I understand.

Rumuwi

07-12-2011

Think reds were scared off

HandheldBrandon

07-12-2011

Shurelia or Xypherous.

One of the problems i noticed with Eve was that even with Oracles and wards with her ultimate she will still catch up to you short of flashing out and even with oracles by the time you saw he she was usually on top of you and stunning you. I know shes being changed but im just a little worried that this might be what happens with this iteration and (if) you guys do keep oracles but reduce its range that it will make people more paranoid and cause more passive play.

Does her ult still retain the movespeed boost and will her stun retain the same duration it had before? Im asking because her ability to close the gap with her speed and ghost and stun made her impossible to escape from and hence causes all the problems with her.

RobertFreeman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Oh--one more thing--why is oracle being removed? It's still handy for picking out wards, teemoshrooms, and temporary stealth, and, for 400, is still a fair way to quasi-counter (not hard counter) the new stealth. Meh.

ShadyElf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumuwi View Post
Think reds were scared off
Xypherous had to do some work.

DreamsOfGrandeur

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeoneth View Post
Question: with your plans for the short range oracles. Will it be an off center radius. Like there is less range behind the character and more range in front?
The summoners are watching the Champions and controlling them.

The direction they face should not be important.

The Omnibus

07-12-2011

Xypherous, you are a god among men.

PixelPoet

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolshoi View Post
Maybe it's just me, but I'm not a huge fan of making even and twitch perma-stealthed. I personally prefer the idea of tactical stealth. IMO, they should have to choose when to use it for maximum effect.

Perma stealth just takes the choice factor out of the skill. I like where you're going and your logic is sound, but having more than one perma-stealthed character ruins the originality of the concept.
Shurelia stated at one point in the thread that the stealth abilities will be toggles, and that there would be a bonus to turning it off. The example she gave was that Twitch gets a AS buff for turning off his stealth.

I'm hoping Eve gets a MS increase for taking hers off, since it would make sense with the kit. Hell I'd even accept keeping the slow instead of the stun if she got that, then she could turn off stealth after the slow wears off to keep up with the target.

Tramble

07-12-2011

I'm curious how this will effect warding and counter-warding.

Thanorodd

07-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamCuri View Post
The summoners are watching the Champions and controlling them.

The direction they face should not be important.
Well played, sir. That is a lovely reason. +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tramble View Post
I'm curious how this will effect warding and counter-warding.
Counter-warding with Oracle's is viewed as a detriment to the game. They're looking to make some changes to, or remove, Oracle's Elixir.