Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stone Ocean

04-22-2012

*sigh* At this point I just wish they removed Eve from the game and gave a Eve skin to a decent champion so we could "play" her.

Luthien Kess

04-22-2012

Another sad bump.

It's been nice that they haven't been cranking champs out the last few weeks, maybe they've actually got something in the works...

/end_dreams

Sir Jecht

04-24-2012

sadly thread seems to be forgotten :S

DarkEmpereor

04-28-2012

It's been almost an half year now... Is this ever going to be released or is the whole thing cancelled? I sure hope not, it sounded pretty awesome...

Aisha nyan nyan

04-28-2012

Nah i think they love underpowered twitch who becomes Op pentakill twitch at the end of the game. Or they put the stealth remade on the bottom of their long line of things to do D:

GoMunRah

04-28-2012

bump

The FireWater

05-02-2012

Same argument I always make:

While many think the stealth remake has been entirely forgotten, I know that's not the case. But while we're waiting for it coudln't we get a buff, a tiny buff to eve.
Twitch is still viable as an AD carry, but eve has to get up close and personal, Riot has admitted to nerfing her to unplayable levels. I'm not saying buff her alot, otherwise some people will rage, but every patch has a few champ tweaks. While we wait for her eventual kit rebuild, couldn't we get something, ANYTHING to make slightly more viable? A slight health buff? A slight atk speed buff? Some more starting armor or health to let her have a slightly better chance of getting past the laning phase and allow a chance to reach mid game? Just squeeze in a few decimal changes in between the other champs tweaks please.

DrewRoid

05-02-2012

Necro's be necro-in

bahamutkaiser

05-02-2012

Good bumps, for lack of progress, as issues were noted, they didn't build their stealth remake with stealth detection in mind, so they still have to address stealth detection even though that alone could have solved the problem to begin with...

Albert Spangler

05-02-2012

Just reading the new design of stealth champions make me excited to play Evelynn!