@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Tyranno

03-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotslol View Post
Soon******
Aka when they stop prioritizing skins/new champs over balancing/reworks
Which will be never haha +1

Malcoire

03-05-2012

I can't quite put my finger on it, but it's a strange feeling,.. I mean, it's not that the stealth rework is that important on the grand scheme of things, but it is something that's been on the backburner for ages now. But I'm REALLY starting to feel awkward, because people keep bumping old threads about stealth, they keep digging and insisting, for weeks at a time, for Riot to shed some light on it's progress. Some people want it done, some don't care, some just want the characters rebalanced... whatever. What's going to happen to Eve and Twitch, stealth or not, is a genuine concern the community has, and I imagine:
That if Riot cares about their community, then it must be super stressing for them to not release the info we so desperately ask for, for whatever reason. But what IS that reason? Why won't they shed any light?
And if Riot is really ignoring a genuine concern, then it just doesn't really fit with their corporate image. In other words, it kinda makes them look bad. I guess it baffles me, because they don't really mind sharing other stuff... I mean, we find out about future skins by reviewing files, or future patch notes from the PBE, The things they mostly keep silent about are the things they eventually drop. Like Magma Chamber. Or some other things that have a similar amount of interest from the community, like a Soraka skin remodel, or Twisted Treeline rebalancing or Project Shiny. I guess people are just deducing that if you're silent about it, it just won't come out. It makes the forums feel tense, you know? Having so many people demanding answers and not getting them....
TL;DR: Riot y u no answer?

PS: Just make Eve into an irelia clone and turn Twitch into a dot ranged ad carry and everybody will be happy D=

twistd

03-08-2012

bottom line, making new champs attracts new ppl to the game and makes riot alot more money than fixing old champs. they should really tone down on the new champs and fix ****, but they wont. i've been playing this game for three years now and its always the same **** on the forums. oh wells

a guy can dream
le sigh

enrico swagolo

03-09-2012

bump

zarbiz

03-10-2012

bump

Fukyuu

03-10-2012

bump

IS1951c3b087af98

03-11-2012

bump

Themak3rr

03-11-2012

bump

KaedenKai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

TTT, would love to hear status on this.

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-12-2012

Eve 2012.