@Morello/Xypherous: Can we get an update on the stealth remake please?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

StarcallMeMaybe

02-24-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1855476

Here's some eve love. It's not a rework but perhaps you fans of her will enjoy it.

Scoob√ędoo

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearfar View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1855476

Here's some eve love. It's not a rework but perhaps you fans of her will enjoy it.
Im not even going to go to the link... If its the poem .. your defeating the point of the thread. We are supposed to be upset here because its been 7 months since anyone has mentioned the stealth rework. This is rediculous, how were they so far on developing the stealth rework, to even include details of adding eves stun and different ideas like that, and now 7 months no word at all. Did these two wonderful developers get fired or something?

@ Morello we just want an update man ... Just an update. Ive done polls and everything else trying to get some attention put back into the stealth rework. And none of my threads has ever had an answer on an ETA or yeah were working on it heres what we got.

Hydrallen

02-24-2012

Shu left </3
but Xyph is still around

and yes, I am upset that we have to have a press/investigator relationship with riot where they release enough information to hold a steak out to us dogs without letting us enjoy that juicy hunk of meat.

StarcallMeMaybe

02-24-2012

I'm aware that the point of this thread is to press the devs for info. At the same time I'm not going to pass up the opportunity to brighten the day of a certain caste of LoL player and do a little self promotion while I'm at it. I agree, I want info but are we likely to get it? Underpanties thread about eve has been raging for nigh on a fortnight now in addition to the 3 or 4 other threads with 1000s of views and posts about the rework and yet the info is not forth coming.

Xyltin

02-24-2012

Stealth rework was mentioned end of 2010.
The release date was set to early 2011 at that time.
Now we have nearly march 2012 and no information for months (i think the last relevant info was around July 2011).

Kolgax

02-24-2012

Yes I agree, can we please get another update? When can we expect this?

CrillSon

02-24-2012

last reply on this thread from a rioter was back on page 52 or 53. Pathetic.

ZeIse

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyltin View Post
Stealth rework was mentioned end of 2010.
The release date was set to early 2011 at that time.
Now we have nearly march 2012 and no information for months (i think the last relevant info was around July 2011).
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrillSon View Post
last reply on this thread from a rioter was back on page 52 or 53. Pathetic.
***** please. Do some research. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1773645

Xyltin

02-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeIse View Post
Is that new information?
it was always known that the remake of the champs was not perfect and that this delayed the change.

Only real new info is that wards need work, but a lot of people already said that wards could need some extra work for more balancing (the wards and oracle system).

I could write "Riot is on it" and everybody would be happy?

Trixie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-24-2012

bump