Akiali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlackAce999

07-12-2011

i was playing against Akia just now. Her Ultimate range is to far. I was at our middle tower that is down and she is at there middle tower. There vanye is in front of us with there teammates. Akia then comes out of nowhere with her ultimate. I was like how the hell she can get here. Its to far of a range and its really messing up our game. We where about to get aced and cho runs. There are units fighting our units which gives Akia view of cho. Cho was at our 2nd turret and Akia comes to ace. There was this other sitution where Cassiopeia was at Bush and Vanye try to kill her. Cassiopeia lives but Akia comes from the middle 1st turret and kill her. I was asking my teammates the range of her ultimate. They say its very far, but when I played Akia on free weak her ultimate range isn't that far. I as wondering how she did that.

Kyrzar

07-12-2011

I think you want to post this in champion feedback, not concepts.

Muscratt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-12-2011

As mentioned, wrong forum. But to your question, probably a combination of Flas, Movespeed, her stealth and her Ult.