Launcher Error

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DanSparrow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2011

Looks like Riot won't do anything about this :/ after so much people complaining and still no real way to solve it

ELL10TTx

06-15-2011

I re-installed LoL 2 times and I still can't get rid of this error. I was able to play LoL on my Windows 7 for about a year, then all of a sudden I can't get in anymore. Someone please help with this problem

AtoMicBoMb98

07-09-2011

I have a launcher error when i was logging in, so are there some professional LOL's
engineers can help me to fix it? Or anybody likes player?
Please help me.
I want to play LOL again

P.S. I have uninstalled the game and installed it again and again.
And here is the captured photo.
http://upload.trend.hk/images/1310231543.jpg

TearStealer

07-15-2011

Is there any update on the fix of this issue?

MadameSpink

07-20-2011

I keep getting this error... I have downloaded LoL 6 times now and it installs but when it says its finished and i click 'launch LoL' it gives me this error.

hammit901

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2011

my lol isn't working...it gives the error could not connect to the HTTP server...however my internet is working fine...please help me

Senoj

09-07-2011

I get this error on both of my windows 7 machines when there is a patch update. My windows XP machine works fine. I fixed it once by uninstalling and reinstalling the game. I'm not thrilled at the prospect of doing that every time there is a patch. Right now it consistently gets to 4% complete and throws up the message, "the launcher has experienced an error. please restart this application."

IS16465be6b1d7bdddc2eef

09-14-2011

Sigh, same error as everyone else. This is super annoying.

Dah Du Mah

10-11-2011

Just Today a Couple of Hours ago I Disconnected from my Internet for about 2 or 3 minutes and when I tried to relog on and launch my League of Legends game it wouldn't let me can u please Unsuspend me and take away my leaver Mark and my Elo back Please

Thanks in Advance Riot Workers

finalfantacyxiii

03-29-2013

i am having problems that it wont let me on the log on screen and i tried to uninstall and reinstall like five times already and i need help it is saying there is a fatal error that says 0001: mod.rds.cmrds has an undefined dependency: lib.ClientLibRDS is there anything that can help please help me