Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A legit human

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Adolf Quiltler

07-12-2011

I'm thinking a legit human hero would be pretty cool, and I know the qq'ers will say we have "human" heros but im proposing that he cant throw a million blades, cant call in fire from some rando ship and so on. He will be a legit human that does what legit humans can do. My ideas so far are, for the purpose of this I will call him greg.

Q (Punch): Greg walks up to enemy champion and punches them causing them to become winded, winded heros become slowed for 1/1.5/2/2.5/3 seconds until they regain their berth

W (Kick): Greg kicks an enemy champion or minon, target is pushed slightly backwards and falls to the ground, we can call this a stun

E (Drink): Gregs takes a swig of Red Bull and starts to get hekkers, his movement and attack speed are increased. When drink wears off greg becomes slightly sleepy and takes a few seconds get regain normal stats

R (Club): Greg becomes enraged due to thinking about his girlfriend and his best friend, he attacks a single target using a combo of his Q and W skill for a short period. Stats like attack speed, movement and damage are increased.

Passive (Adrenaline): After being attacked 5 times gregs adrenaline is increased giving him a brief increase in stats. Adrenaline lasts for 3 seconds and can stack up to 3 times.

Obviously there would be a few things to work out but I think that this could be a pretty cool hero

TL;DR Make a legit human hero kthanks, also he doesnt have to be called greg i just couldnt think of anything else atm

Synric

07-12-2011

Even better make a Red Bull Gragas.

silvakshadower

07-12-2011

Search up Ron in the forums. Now theres a human

DarkDestiny

07-12-2011

Needs a glock.