Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Zich, A different Idea for a female tank(art included)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weist

07-11-2011

Well, With the release of Leona imminent, I have been sort of half halfheartedly following the action. She looks cool, if a bit un-flashy, but who says every character has to be too flashy. but honestly, I just don't care for her much. not that she is not a colorful and interesting character, I just personally don't think I am going to buy her.

But I got to thinking, Could I make a better female tank. Probably not, But I sure as hel can try. so her goes, here is Zich, Child of Rakktor.[/QUOTE]

As far as story, i Imagine her with a love interest in Pantheon, Who could not be less interested, as beatle is his only love, But Zich sees is as a game to be played like any other. To her fighting is fun and fun is fighting, and she peruses battle with the zeal of a child, and the confidence like to other. She walks with a stride that says victory is near.

So as far as abilities go, I Imagine it like this

(Passive)
Zich's attacks deal splash damage based of a very small percentage of her defance and magic resist.

(first skill)
Snarl, Zich releases and angry snarl of impatience, giving a minor speed and attack speed buff to allies, and fearing enemy minions

(second skill)
Confidence, Zich never fears a foe, and remains confident in her ability to survive all odds. she gains tenacity, but loses attack power.

(third skill)
Strangle, Zich grabs her foes by the throat, literally. she and the target are held in place for a short while(very short stun)(she dose a very short skill shot dash) then slow the target for a shot period of time)

(Ultamite)
Cleanup, Zich leaps into battle with reckless abandon. a large portion of her defense is converted into attack damage, and a large portion of her magic resist is converted into attack speed. ( obviously, the stats are drained during this time) Her defense and magic resist remain drained for a shot period after the skill is finished.

Weist

07-11-2011

Picture
http://cyotielove.deviantart.com/art/Zich-220353556

PlayWithMe69

07-12-2011

Switch the fear to enemy units (champions & minions) and you'll be set