Jack The Zombie Slayer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skither

07-11-2011

Jack The Zombie Slayer

Role: AD Carry

Jack The Zombie Slayer looks like a muscular guy with a cigar in his mouth. He wields a Shotgun with a grenade launcher mount. I don't want to beat around the bush, so I'm gonna cut down to the chase.

Range: His range is medium. Not too far, not too close.

Passive
Full Blast: The closer Jack is to his enemy, the more damage he deals with his AD attacks.

Q Move
Flaming Blast - Jack puts a bullet in his grenade launcher. If Jack lands the shot (It's a circular skillshot that has an AOE), the enemy will be set on fire for 5 seconds. He will leave a trail of fire where ever he runs and Jack will do 5% more damage with his autoattacks on any enemy set on fire. (0.15 AP Ratio)

Cooldown per level - 13/12/11/10/9

Mana per level - 70/80/90/100/110

Damage per level 40/45/50/55/60 per second.

W Move
Scattershot - (Another Circular skillshot) Jack pumps his shotgun and does (Read below) (0.60 AD Ratio) of his attack damage to everyone in the circle.

Cooldown per level - 7/6.5/6/5.5/5

Mana per level - 50/60/70/80/90

Damage per level 90/115/140/165/190

E Move
Minor Explosion - Jack sets C4 on the ground. Jack can activate the C4 by pressing E while the C4 is out. If an enemy gets hit by the explosion, they suffer (Look below) (0.20 AP ratio) damage. They also become slow by 30% for 5 seconds.

Cooldown per level - 15/14/13/12/11

Mana Per Level - 40/50/60/70/80

Damage per level 130/160/190/210/240

R Move
Full Course - Jack puts a grenade into his grenade launcher and does a lot of AOE damage (Large circle skillshot). Whomever is in it suffers (see below) damage (0.8 AD Ratio)

Cooldown per level - 115/95/70

Mana Per Level 120/180/200

Damage Per Level - 220/360/470

Kyamboros

07-11-2011

I love the passive, that's something really unique to a ranged AD champ.

The Q is perfect, nothing wrong with it at all. The concept is nice, does some nice damage and has a nice debuff. However, the scaling ratio is terrible, it needs to be more like .5 or .6, possibly a little shorter CD.

The W has alright base damage, but could stand a little buff, maybe 90/120/150/180/210 and possibly a .6/.7 ratio.

The E has absolutely zero damage, it needs a better base damage, especially for such a long cooldown. It needs to be more like 70/120/160/200/250, because of the CD and it needs a better ratio to make it scale better late game, like .7/.8.

The R does too much base damage at every rank. It needs to be more like 250/400/640 or 200/500/700 or 150/350/550 and the ratio needs to be more like 1.5/1.8/2.

Overall, you should consider making all the ratios the same, or at least making the ult and scattershot the same, since they seem like they are the main focus of DPS. Also changing the ratios to make them higher would make them better because having the low ratios make his scaling late game horrid. He needs to be able to scale into mid and late game to stay competitive with other champions. This champion is extremely underpowered as is. Otherwise, I like the concepts you're playing with and his theme, lol. Good job.

Skither

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffle Wes View Post
I love the passive, that's something really unique to a ranged AD champ.

The Q is perfect, nothing wrong with it at all. The concept is nice, does some nice damage and has a nice debuff. However, the scaling ratio is terrible, it needs to be more like .5 or .6, possibly a little shorter CD.

The W has alright base damage, but could stand a little buff, maybe 90/120/150/180/210 and possibly a .6/.7 ratio.

The E has absolutely zero damage, it needs a better base damage, especially for such a long cooldown. It needs to be more like 70/120/160/200/250, because of the CD and it needs a better ratio to make it scale better late game, like .7/.8.

The R does too much base damage at every rank. It needs to be more like 250/400/640 or 200/500/700 or 150/350/550 and the ratio needs to be more like 1.5/1.8/2.

Overall, you should consider making all the ratios the same, or at least making the ult and scattershot the same, since they seem like they are the main focus of DPS. Also changing the ratios to make them higher would make them better because having the low ratios make his scaling late game horrid. He needs to be able to scale into mid and late game to stay competitive with other champions. This champion is extremely underpowered as is. Otherwise, I like the concepts you're playing with and his theme, lol. Good job.
Thanks for the input.

I was considering that. The reason why it has such a cooldown was cause if it lands, it hurts constantly for 5 seconds. I wanted to make the damage work all around.

I am actually worried about the W... Maybe I should buff the base damage. I wasn't sure if it scaled well either, but the reason why I did it was cause it does damage to several people at once. Though, the scaling is 0.6 and I think that's pretty good.

You are absolutely right about the E. It should do considerably more damage considering the cooldown and the fact that you have to actually activate it on the right time. I wasn't sure if a slow was a good enough reward but I kinda feel a little more assured. I will buff the damage output of that. The reason I didn't was cause I would want it to be a decent explosion so it could slow more than once person.

Yeah, the ultimate is a little too powerful. I wanted something that'd do a lot of damage to an AOE affect. I shall definitely reduce that. Scattershot scales off of Attack Damage. I will consider the ult doing so (I don't want his Q to do so because it's focus is more on it's damage increase. People who walk through the flames are put on fire as well).