Since so many people wanted a female tank...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SleepingCell

07-11-2011

...and it worked, can we please get a couple? I know there are skins out that represent couples but could we please get a pair of champs that are married. It's like marriage is non-existent in Runeterra.

Aria Sachou

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepingCell View Post
...and it worked, can we please get a couple? I know there are skins out that represent couples but could we please get a pair of champs that are married. It's like marriage is non-existent in Runeterra.
why? this is a MOBA not a Sims game.
but if you are a sucker for all the lovey dovey stuff like me go post on the lore discussion page

silvakshadower

07-11-2011

Ashe tryndamere
/thread

SleepingCell

07-11-2011

"Rumors abound that Ashe has begun to associate herself with fellow champion Tryndamere outside of the Fields of Justice. While she denies such talk as frivolous, all eyes will remain on Ashe now that her success in the League may finally allow her to restore lasting peace to her people."
They have the skins.

Well I really hope there is a marriage sometime in Runeterra, and Riot does something special for it.

Muscratt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

Quote:
Ashe is married to Tryndamere, though she states that this is not for romantic reasons but for political ones.
From the Wiki.

Aria Sachou

07-11-2011

Yeaa then again there is the PERV system