Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] AP/MR Singe Build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

thegamenet

Recruiter

11-15-2009

Sweet guide man - I put it into http://www.thelolwiki.com and gave you full credit. Nicely done.

ortish

11-15-2009

Usually merc treads and abyssal scepter is enough mr for me... i usually tend to go wardens mail because everyone auto attacks and when they realize they are f'ed they cant get away... or if they are chasing you they cant catch you even w/o your ulty. lately i have been trying out void staff... which works pretty well... once you go over 100 mr it doesnt payout as much.

Asfastasican

11-24-2009

Quote:
sTrikerT:
I've consistently using this guide whenever I play Singed, and every time the results were amazing.

I just want to recommend one of the items to the build which you have not mentioned, Warden's Mail. It is good when facing melee dps heroes for chasing and escaping because the slow effect and 90 armor w/ decent hp regen. my 2c

Warden's Mail is a solid choice. I was kinda crabby when it came to recommending alternative items so I should update this guild. In fact, I was planning to update my guide very soon since more items have been added to the game. I might include including the Void staff item (i think that's what it's called?)

EDIT - Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I wrote this guide back in Beta and I've been away from league for a while until the past week. I updated the guide today.

Clearcut

11-24-2009

ehhh.. as a singed myself. i dont like this build at all.
you dont need all this shitty defense to be remarkably strong.
just spec into the utility tree and never run oom.

i get boots 1- then boots 3.
rod of ages.
sunfire cape.
zhonyas ring.
rylai's scepter
banshee's veil.
and archangel's staff if i feel like it.
runes are all ap.
and iunno bout you.. but i rape kids.
srshard.

Asfastasican

11-24-2009

Quote:
Clearcut:
ehhh.. as a singed myself. i dont like this build at all.
you dont need all this shitty defense to be remarkably strong.
just spec into the utility tree and never run oom.

i get boots 1- then boots 3.
rod of ages.
sunfire cape.
zhonyas ring.
rylai's scepter
banshee's veil.
and archangel's staff if i feel like it.
runes are all ap.
and iunno bout you.. but i rape kids.
srshard.

The ironic thing is that my build would school your's at any given point in the game. I didn't talk about getting defense, but I guess you meant MR?

Ryel

11-24-2009

i just started playing about a week ago, after not playing anything dota related for.... 5 years? i gotta say i love singed and your build really helped me alot =) i haven't won many games... but i played a game today and lost... but i lost hearing someone say... "singed is OP man... everyone knows it, you friggin wont die!" haha thanks for the inspiration for my singed. i tweak it a little bit each day so, maybe i can alter it into my own design one day =)

Clearcut

11-24-2009

doubt it.

qq

PoisonLine

12-03-2009

nice build, just went 23/2/6, definately a fan of the MR against casters.

Cheers

Asfastasican

12-03-2009

Quote:
Ryel:
i just started playing about a week ago, after not playing anything dota related for.... 5 years? i gotta say i love singed and your build really helped me alot =) i haven't won many games... but i played a game today and lost... but i lost hearing someone say... "singed is OP man... everyone knows it, you friggin wont die!" haha thanks for the inspiration for my singed. i tweak it a little bit each day so, maybe i can alter it into my own design one day =)

It's always good to improvise to adjust to your playstyle. This build just kinda hard me like a ton of bricks one day and I thought to myself "Why doesn't anyone else build him like this?"

Well anyways, after checking out the videos TopTen has made about Annie, Cardmaster and Udyr, I'm seriously considering making my own video for them to publish on their youtube and on their site. I'll explain Singed briefly and highlight my build and other gear choices. I'll see if I have the time and resources to get started when I'm less busy.

sogy

12-22-2009

bump because this guide is crazy good for new singed layers i bought singed about 4days ago and used this guide once and i went 14/1/8 in that game it was crazy
i love singed an i hope ill get a new computer for Xmas so i can play him more and get better at him