[Guide] AP/MR Singe Build

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord awesomeness

09-15-2009

Nice i've just started using this build and it works really good when you get used to it!

Riot Zaps

Oceanic
NOC Technician

09-28-2009

This is one awesome build, and really taught me the sheer power of magic resist. o_o

Corona Nox

10-02-2009

Bumping because this is still the best Singed build out there, and doesn't get enough credit for it.

Patyrn

10-06-2009

I like to get mostly mana\5\level in blue. With 80% those I never have to buy an mp regen item.

SmecssRaege

10-06-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DT777 View Post
Close but different from my build. All in all, however, a good way to build Singed.

Personally, I prefer using singed as an HP tank with some MR(FoN) and some AP,(Rod of Ages + Archangle), but in the end I build him more towards tanking(Fire Cloak+ Warmogs) and initiating(Boots of Swiftness.)

I also prefer cleanse. It's hard to perform Singed's role as an initiator without cleanse. There's so much disable in the game, nowadays, cleanse is a must if you intend to do any initiating. And fling is probably the best initiator in the game right now.

about that fling initiator thing....yes and no.....

good because you have the sick move speed to get up there usually

but to call it the best initiator is really not even close to accurate :P

Alistar can do the same thing and better minus the run speed which is obviously an important factor, but he also brings a stun with him and the ability to by far out-tank singed for the first 12 seconds of the fight :P

definately a good initiator with goo+fling+insanity...but cant say its the best :P

Xeirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corona Nox View Post
Bumping because this is still the best Singed build out there, and doesn't get enough credit for it.
agreed!

Just played singed for only the 2nd time ever today and used this build...... I went 17/3

un-frigin-believeable guide.... I love you

ScholarZero

10-08-2009

Don't forget, the AP ratio on poison trail may look bad, but it adds .3 damage per second over the length of the poison, not just .3 damage per AP!

sTrikerT

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2009

Just played followed your guide, the only weakness is early game when you don't have speed/mr/ap to do or take enough dmg.

But by the time rod of ages + mercury trends are completed, you can pretty much take on anyone.
I was 18/2/13 against evelyn/katarina/dinger/singed/annie.
the speed + poison is incredible after ult.

Great guide!

Davlin

11-15-2009

By far the best Singed build there is... I tried this one today, and I got to level 18 second fastest out of the ten of us, instead of limping there 8-10th

sTrikerT

11-15-2009

I've consistently using this guide whenever I play Singed, and every time the results were amazing.

I just want to recommend one of the items to the build which you have not mentioned, Warden's Mail. It is good when facing melee dps heroes for chasing and escaping because the slow effect and 90 armor w/ decent hp regen. my 2c

123456 ... 9