Server Status: Undefined, WHY? How to fiX?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enviied

08-24-2011

Ok I changed my server from NA to EU West, and then back to NA, and the PLAY button lit up, but then it spent a few mins "loading" only to give me a server error. Oh server, you are such a tease.

illwillkill

08-24-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3aDeMoN View Post
True (TfR Vudue)

but i was plying for like 2 hours then closed the game after i tried opneing it said unavliable then undefined
usually its because the severs are in downtime for patching, its why you can't get back on
try reading the league news feeds for patch news

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devious1 View Post
Go QQ somewhere else and stop flooding these forums with pointless threads.
'Devious1' is right, these problems all seem to be attributed to the new patch, so please just be patient and wait for sever downtime to finish and see if there is still a problem then

Wonderboy Stylez

08-25-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TfR Vudue View Post
You do realize that some of us have been having issues with logging in for the last 48 hrs? I may not pay a monthly subscription but I sure as hell have bought my share of RP so I consider myself a paying customer and to not have any answers or see something is being done about the problem I think I have the right to be a little angry.
exactly and honestly i pay alot for rp too so when a game like this comes out and tries to be the biggest well it should try to help the customers also to make sure we actually can get on.

Lordbiman

11-12-2011

okay guys i have a solution but i am not sure it works 100%

First check your firewall/AVG/Malware or what ever you have and check that LOL is allowed through your firewall and if you have AVG check there as well. Then restart your computer

if you LOL says that the server is UNAVAILABLE but the stat your of LOL is online and the news section is loading then wait for 5 mins or so and it should be online,
but if it still says undefined and there is nothing in your news section
then go to different region e.g EU or NA and patch it then go back to the original and then restart
this should work. i'm not sure.
if you have AVG, after you restart it should pop up when you are opening the patch and should have a box for 'allow' or 'block' tick 'allow' then tick 'permanently'.
check that all your updates are up to date even your firewall.
i hope this helps
i don't know how mine became online but i tried these stuff and it worked somehow

rawriown

12-10-2011

come on riot games fix this or tell us what to do <(")

organic234

12-14-2011

This happened to me to its freaking annoying!!!

CantLastHit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2012

Fcken fix your shyt.

Ardelong

03-17-2014

yeah still not fixed :/