[CONCEPTZ] Abrahel the Tormenter

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kuneho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

This is my first champion concept. Please don’t bite. D: This has been an idea of mine for a while. It’s currently a work in progress, but it’s getting there. There have been many changes in her kit over time, but that doesn’t mean that I’m unwilling to make more changes.

CHANGE LOG

Quote:
July 11, 2011. Thread creation.
July 11, 2011. Rough draft of Lore completed.
July 11, 2011. 'Cosmetics' section partially completed.
July 11, 2011. Difficulty changed from 'Hard' to 'Medium.'
July 11, 2011. Fixed typos.
Abrahel the Tormentor

SUMMARY

Quote:
Name: Abrahel the Tormentor
Attributes: Melee, Mage, Fighter

Health: Average
Attack: Weak
Spells: Strong
Difficulty: Medium

Passive - Avarice: Every third attack, Abrahel will mark her target with Avarice (stacks up to three times). Each stack of Avarice will amplify Abrahel’s damage by 2% (max of 6%). Stacks will be lost if the target is not attacked within 5 seconds.

Q - Run Through: Abrahel extends one claw, skewering enemies in a straight line in front of her (deals less damage to subsequent targets.)
Evil Intent: Damage no longer decreased when multiple enemies are struck by Run Through.

W - Vengeance (passive): Abrahel’s basic attacks will now splash.
Evil Intent: Splash range increased. Now also applies to abilities.

E - Reap: Abrahel lunges forward and swipes at an enemy with her claws, damaging them and applying a stack of Avarice.
Evil Intent: Enemies damaged by Reap will now be slowed.

R - Visage of Fear: Abrahel reveals her true form, gaining additional health and ability power. All enemies around Abrahel will be marked with a stack of Avarice. While in this form, Abrahel’s evil intentions are revealed, causing her skills to apply additional effects.

Quote:
LORE

There is place in this world deemed far too dangerous for regular adventurers to explore, where unnaturally thick fog constantly obscures it from curious eyes. Appropriately called the Shadow Isles, many speculate that this place is home to an infinite amount of undead. However, it is only that -- speculation. None would dare venture onto the haunted shores to expose the truth about this mysterious place. From myth to fact, it is known that there is indeed very little available to undestand about the Shadow Isles, which also seem true for the known inhabitants. Like others who are thought to hail from this place, a dark creature known as Abrahel the Tormentor appeared shrouded in enigma.

Abrahel is thought to be a spirit of the night, drawing men into temptation and then feeding on their flesh. However, it seems that her supple form is but a ruse. One scholar who had studied documents of encounters with Abrahel had written in his notes that this creature preferred the appearance of women, but could not hide its demonic nature. Those who would get close to it would have their sense of smell overcome by the putrid odor of decay. Abrahel itself seemed to fancy being labelled as female, yet any other attempts at familiarizing oneself with it is simply shrugged off. Only one thing about Abrahel has been confirmed so far: that 'she' is only interested in whatever would keep her entertained. It was she, herself, who approached the League and offered her service. Of course, there were those who hesitated, but the decision that would prove better for all was quickly made.

"One does not require sight to see that this creature who calls itself Abrahel is truly ugly on the inside." -- Lee Sin, the Blind Monk.

Quote:
STATS

Health 520
Attack Range 125
Attack Damage 54
Movement Speed 315
Attack Speed 0.625
Armor 23
Magic Resist 30

**All images are credited to their original artist**

http://i56.tinypic.com/358dr4n.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/2unzvi1.jpg

kuneho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

SKILLS

Quote:
Passive - Avarice:

Every third attack, Abrahel will mark her target with Avarice (stacks up to three times). Each stack of Avarice will amplify Abrahel’s damage by 2% (max of 6%). Stacks will be lost if the target is not attacked within 5 seconds.
The idea for Avarice was pulled from Kennen's passive. However, instead of providing a stun, it provides damage amplification without the blatant OPness of having it instantly stack per attack. Instead of designing it that way, I added a stack mechanic that would force the player to focus on a single target over a duration of time. While it seems difficult to keep up your stacks during the early game phase, things will really take off once Abrahel levels up to 6. Her ultimate and her E will give players the chance to quickly combo an enemy and apply three stacks to maximize Abrahel's damage output.

Quote:
Q - Run Through

Abrahel extends one claw, skewering enemies in a straight line in front of her (deals less damage to subsequent targets.)

Evil Intent: Damage no longer decreased when multiple enemies are struck by Run Through.

Cooldown: 7 seconds
Mana Cost: 70/80/90/100/110
Range: 500
Projectile Speed: Approximately the same speed as Caitlyn's Piltover Peacemaker.

kuneho

07-11-2011

COSMETICS

Appearance: Abrahel stands at 5'7", with a slender body and long limbs. Her hair is long and raven. She is garbed in spiked armor that accentuates her curves. Her feet are hooves and her hands are wrapped in a hard shell, from which her fingers are tipped with long claws. She has a set of curled horns and a pointed tail.(See first post for image.)

During Visage of Fear, Abrahel reveals her true self as a monstrous shadow with forked horns and a gaping maw filled with razor sharp fangs. Her whole body is cloaked in shadow which drapes across her skin like the thickest clothing. (See first post for image.)

**again, all images are credited to their original artists and should not be used as an exact image for Abrahel's appearances, but rather as references.**

Attack Animation: Abrahel whips her enemy with her tail.

Critical Strike Animation: Abrahel strikes her enemy with her claws.

Death Animation: Abrahel shrieks as her body dissolves into a black mist, which quickly dissipates.

Quote:
Quotes

Upon Selection
"Look at me, summoner. Am I not pleasing to the eye?"

Movement and Attacking
"Of course."
"If it makes you happy."
"Indeed."
"Tantalizing."
"I shall rend their flesh."
"Keep your eyes on me."
"They will not resist me."
"Amuse me."
"Your soul is beautiful."
"You can trust me."

Taunt

"Can you feel it? My heart sings for you."

Joke

"Oh, how I do love the smell of fear in the morning."

DETAILS

** Abrahel is inspired from the legends of succubi. Her name is also derived from a lesser succubus named Abrahel.

kuneho

07-11-2011

Other

Quote:
other stuffz go herez. Will later contain builds.