[Community's Champion] Psyche, The Soul Stealer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

bsnide

07-11-2011

Introduction: I have a created a champion idea with only a few ideas to him. It would be cool if the community joined together and finished the champion. I will be on all day watching the ideas for this champion to evolve or to adjust my ideas. If you would not like to create an idea for this champion please take the time to read though the other's ideas and rate them up or down on how you view them. BUMPS APPRECIATED TO KEEP THIS GOING UNTIL FINISHED.

Role:Pure Jungler, Initiator, Carry

Abilities:

Passive:Monster's Nemesis
Psyche deals 30/40/50 extra true damage while attacking neutral monsters.(Increases at levels 7 and 13.)

Q:Soul Trap
Passive:After every kill(Champion, Neutral Monsters (including baron and dragon) and Minions) Psyche captures a soul and gains a stack [Max 5 Stacks] Note: If you reach 5 stacks and kill more champions the very last thing you killed in the stacks is dropped and the new enemy is captured. I.E If you have the stacks as Wolf/Wolf/Morde/Dragon/Wraith and you kill 3 more wraiths then the stacks are Dragon/Wraith/Wraith/Wraith/Wraith
Active:Psyche reanimates one of his stacks as a ghost to fight for him for 10 seconds. (still has the same look.) Each ghost has 150/200/250/300/350HP(+10% of max HP), Original Enemy's Attack Speed, 40/45/50/55/60 AD (+10% AD),30/35/40/45/50 Armor and 20/25/30/35/40 Magic Resist. No Range. [Cooldown: 20/20/15/10/10(After last ghost dies)]

I dont know if this should be the ult or just an ability please comment and bump

Plazma7

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

I have a couple comments on this guy. First his passive. I really like this passive, it has potential, I just think it needs to do more early on. The most important part of the game for a jungler IMO is the early stages. I think his passive needs to do more early on so he can get enough experience early on. MAybe adjust that a little bit to help him out there.

Second is his Q. This is just a question about how it works. Do you get to choose the what you summon or will it just be the first one in line? I recommend you choose but I don't know how that'd work.

I also want to add my opinion about what else he could use as a jungler. I'm going to preface that I don't jungle that often but when I do the main thing that bothers me is either running out of mana or health. This is mainly the reason I only use Udyr to jungle. I think your guy will need some sort of good mana or health regen to keep him jungling for a long time.

That's about it for now. I'll keep my eyes open on this guy to see if I can add any more ideas.

Zietieflr

07-11-2011

I like this idea, but I share Plazma7's concern with the determining what summon you are going to make. Something which could be interesting is that when you use the move on an enemy you "mark" it with a soul trap and when that unit dies their soul is captured. When you next use the move you release the soul with say 10%-50% (by level) of all of the original's stats, maybe with a bonus from the champion. I would even say that if you took out the ability to select champions with it, it might not be OP to have it have very little to no cool down, before you could work on capturing another soul once the previous one is released. Perhaps his ult could capture an enemy champion? But that might be to similar to Morde's. Maybe if he could instead of summoning an enemy champion's soul/clone he steals the dead champion's ult? I apologize if this sounds like I am preaching to you how to build your champion, I just like your idea and I hope that it fleshes out to become a complete champion.

bsnide

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plazma7 View Post
I have a couple comments on this guy. First his passive. I really like this passive, it has potential, I just think it needs to do more early on. The most important part of the game for a jungler IMO is the early stages. I think his passive needs to do more early on so he can get enough experience early on. MAybe adjust that a little bit to help him out there.

Second is his Q. This is just a question about how it works. Do you get to choose the what you summon or will it just be the first one in line? I recommend you choose but I don't know how that'd work.

I also want to add my opinion about what else he could use as a jungler. I'm going to preface that I don't jungle that often but when I do the main thing that bothers me is either running out of mana or health. This is mainly the reason I only use Udyr to jungle. I think your guy will need some sort of good mana or health regen to keep him jungling for a long time.

That's about it for now. I'll keep my eyes open on this guy to see if I can add any more ideas.
thanks for the comment ill buff the passive and the q was to work that the last champion caught would have their picture on the stacks and then when you summon it, it would move on to the next soul i.e going back to wolf/wolf/morde/dragon/wraith the wolf is the last soul captured in the sequence so it would have the pictures on the stack meter and when you summon it the stacks will have 4 in the top right and the picture of a wolf yet again. But let's say u had wolf/wolf/morde/dragon/wraith then killed 3 wraiths before using any of your stacks then it would show the picture of the dragon. Also, illl think of an ability to make for the mana and hp regen.P.S. it may take a while for the updates because im currently in the champion concept contest

bsnide

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zietieflr View Post
I like this idea, but I share Plazma7's concern with the determining what summon you are going to make. Something which could be interesting is that when you use the move on an enemy you "mark" it with a soul trap and when that unit dies their soul is captured. When you next use the move you release the soul with say 10%-50% (by level) of all of the original's stats, maybe with a bonus from the champion. I would even say that if you took out the ability to select champions with it, it might not be OP to have it have very little to no cool down, before you could work on capturing another soul once the previous one is released. Perhaps his ult could capture an enemy champion? But that might be to similar to Morde's. Maybe if he could instead of summoning an enemy champion's soul/clone he steals the dead champion's ult? I apologize if this sounds like I am preaching to you how to build your champion, I just like your idea and I hope that it fleshes out to become a complete champion.
thanks for the comment and its not my champion it is meant for all the people in the forum to unite and make one badass champion haha