Right?

Sort of 6 60.00%
No 4 40.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

This forum is somewhat rediculous

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmpNaval

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

07-11-2011

First of all, I do like to share my creations with others to get thoughts from them, just like all of you guys here.

The thing is, this idea doesn't seem to work. I mean as for the time I made this thread, there was 118 pages on this forum, each one having 50 threads.

Lets assume that only half of them are new champion ideas or concepts, a little math and you have over 2950 concept (And I do strongly believe it's over 3500).

So the chance of having a single idea reviewed is negligable, no really almost 0.

Am I right guys?

Jokerwolf

07-11-2011

As long as its not OVER 9000!

Muscratt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-11-2011

The point of this forum is to share and to hone your development skills, not to get Riot to take your ideas.

Connro

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenena View Post
The point of this forum is to share and to hone your development skills, not to get Riot to take your ideas.

Acridx

07-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alenena View Post
the former is true although if the latter happens its frikkin epic