To everyone crying about clamping

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheRealRasq

10-27-2013

When I was in silver 1 I went from 75LP to 100LP from 1 game. Clamping only exists if you don't belong in gold, so get better.

Nid is Cancer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2013

Thats cute. Now get to plat 1 and we'll talk.

Mass

10-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoppaMan View Post
Thats cute. Now get to plat 1 and we'll talk.
Thats cute, plat 1 was giving me 20-25 lp a win.

TheRealRasq

10-27-2013

I've seen at least 4 threads about silver clamping and not one on any other tier.

GlobDaBlob1

10-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealRasq View Post
When I was in silver 1 I went from 75LP to 100LP from 1 game. Clamping only exists if you don't belong in gold, so get better.
You got lucky then, I was getting +30 lp a win in silver 1 but the way it worked guy is that i got to 90lp so i got clamped and had two win 2 in a row. Clamping works in stages at certain LP so if you are under that LP you can boost up pretty high.

Lets say you will get clamped starting at 50 lp, if you have fifty you will get a smaller amount of LP, but if you are at 49 lp you will still get a +30/whatever your getting, amount of LP.

GlobDaBlob1

10-27-2013

Quote:
I've seen at least 4 threads about silver clamping and not one on any other tier.
Im getting clamped hard right now. at 89 LP in gold 1 and its going to take a stupid amount of time just to get promo, then if i don't get promo i have to do this sh.it all over again.

Having clamping and promos is a terrible idea, it should be one or the other, Promos are based enough off of luck anyway, lets just pick 5 games out of the entire division and we will judged if you deserve to get promoted based off those 5 games.

Curlyfry187

10-27-2013

Quote:
I clamped in plat 1 about a week ago and once I got out of it I got to Diamond 2. So.............................

Kamijou Touma

10-27-2013

clamping doesn't even work that way, you have ppl go right into gold 5 and gain absurd lp gains such as 30-40 and go right into gold 3.