(Champion Concept) Kamilia the Disabler Rose

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

michelada

07-10-2011

(Q) Calamity Rose.- Kamilia launch a rose to a single target , the rose mark the target for 3 secs, randomly 2 of the enemy items are disable .

(W) Pilar of thorns.- Kamilia raise pillar of thorns in an area causing damage, if a champ marked with (Q) get hit, the mark its trigger and a new area effect will occur around that champ, all champs that get damage for the 2nd effect get randomly 2 of his skills disable for 2 secs .

(E) Fragance Shield.- Kamilia shield an ally champ, the ally champ gain AP ..

(R) Petal Rain.- Kamilira release a Petal rain in an area ,all champs hit by this effect are marked for 2 secs, each time an enemy get hit increase the cooldowns of all his abilities by 1 sec until the effect pass.

(Passive) Kamelia gain 3% cooldown reduction each time she cast an ability , this efffect stack 3 times.

darkbolo

07-10-2011

This champ would be too op even thou she should be a caster if you make an AD version combine her passive for 9%+Peral Rain and having Calamity Rose active before will shut down the point of items and make any chmp especially tank's b/c gets rid of health items and Armor and Magic Resist thus shut down any champ 1v1 and no point to initiate team fights cause it would just ohko the initiator and turns to a 5v4 and that's only Q and R. E that's one champs Ulty (sure it only hits opponents) and WTF is with Pillar of thorns combine with Q with combining with the first combo is just torture for any summoner because they can only run away with no hope in site of surviving. What I am trying to say is IMBA LIKE HELL!!!!!!! (I cant see any way to make it not imba with out a complete over haul)

michelada

07-11-2011

i know that she is OP , but some of the debufs are really original xD, just some ideas for riot.

darkbolo

07-11-2011

Yes they are original but, Disabling items early game makes her too op or any champ with it unless its for one second then its not worth it Items are the only guaranteed way some champs are use full (ex take way a carries attack speed and they cant carry any more, same thing with casters take away Anivia's chalice and you just cut her usefulness in team fights to half, or tanks they are no longer dmg sponges the only champs that item disabling douse not affect very much are support.) like I said earlier they are original and why not just a stun then that takes away all abilities. Nice try but I don't think Riot is going to use the item disabling as a new mechanic. But they might use single skill disable.