can some1 tell me whos the best 1v1 champion in lol ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nitrous

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2011

Nice necroing.

Aceist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-27-2011

This has to be tryn... I can deal 1.5k Crits even to those with 150 Defence. unles the othe champion can kill me in 2 hits.

Ryuuzuka

03-27-2011

It would be between Tryn and Jax. Tryn late game with all his gear can dominate pretty much everyone specially with his ult. He will drop you to half health atleast before even needing to touch his ult and with his ult on you get another 6 seconds of freedom to lay waste to anyone. Jax can destroy most melee if he has enough dodge adn he can kill caster no problem as long as there are minons around. All in all Jax vs. Tryn would be a close battle, Tryn > casters, = to melee. Jax depends on situation to caster but is greater then most Melee champs.

Lollama

03-27-2011

Chuck Norris.

Lughsan

03-27-2011

Lee Sin ... of course...

Gooner1990

03-27-2011

I'd fancy Jax against anyone tbh. Especially if there are minions around. Even against casters, his ulti gives him like an extra 70 MR for 6 seconds. Even against Sion. Sion only has his normal attack for sustained dmg, while Jax has his empower, stun, and ulti for sustained damage. He can also stun more often than Sion, and can dodge.

Having said that, it'll be hard to go up against trynd. He is probably one of the hardest carries in the game.

BoxTrap

03-27-2011

Jax vs. Trynd

Jax wins cause of dodges and stuns. Even if both have lifesteal.

I Am A Bot LOL

03-27-2011

jax wins, the longer the fight lasts, the harder jax hits

Madagan

03-27-2011

Depends on situation. If there are minions present: Jax, if there arent, Fiddlesticks imo

Avalasion

03-27-2011

Obviously a super farmed Viegar/Nasus...